Exploring the city 📍

Author's Pov

he holds your hand. He looks around the surroundings in excitement. It's a beautiful place in Italy. You have seen some tourists roam around, explore places, and have a fun time...

He starts walking with you. Holding your palm, he looks at you

SHUBMAN: an this place is so beautiful. We should click a lot of photos here, so that we can make memories

Y/N: Yeah *he chuckles, still holding your hand, he starts walking down a road that looks very beautiful*

SHUBMAN: Yeah..i think I'm gonna take a lot of pictures of you here, so that i can always have a glance at your beauty even when we go back
*both of you keep walking in the beautiful surroundings. He suddenly stops walking and turns towards you. He stands in front of you, and grabs both of your hands into his. As you are standing in front of him, his gaze is fixed on your face. You notice a loving smile on his face*

SHUBMAN: You know..I can look at you all day in front of my eyes. You are so beautiful, so perfect.. just like this place around us *he says this while looking at you lovingly. He steps a bit closer to you. Close enough that your chests are touching each other*

Y/N: Is that so? *he grins and gently grabs both of your wrists. He pulls you even closer to himself. Your chest now is pressed against his. With his hands still around your wrist, in a firm, but gentle grip, he leans in a bit. He now speaks in a tone of flirtiness*

SHUBMAN: Yeah..i can never get tired of looking at you. You're just so damn beautiful sweetheart *he leans his head down a bit closer to you. Now, he is almost whispering the words into your ear*

Y/N I can do a lot of other things to you as well..all day......

Y/N: Okay okay let's explore the city
*he grins. He realises that he should stop as he is getting too much into it, or else he'll end up doing something in public. He slowly pulls back a bit and chuckles*

SHUBMAN: Yeah.. you're right. We've got whole day, we'll explore the city now
*he suddenly grabs your hand and interlocks your fingers with his. He starts walking, and pulls you along with him*

Y/N: Yeah I want to try out the pizza"

SHUBMAN:Ohh yes. This is where the best pizza was invented, right here in Italy.*he grins as he says this. He continues to walk, holding your hand. After a few minutes, he suddenly says..*

Y/N: Let's try street shopping then some monument then at some restaurant trying the pizza?

SHUBMAN: Hmm..yeah. that sounds like a good plan"*he grins and continues to walk, holding your hand. Both of you spend some time shopping on the streets. Then he spots a monument*

SHUBMAN: Oh look at that! There's a famous monument over there. Let's see it from up close *he grins and drags you towards the monument, still holding your hand. After exploring the monument, he looks at you* Okay. So we've seen the monument and done some shopping. Now it's time for food

Y/N: Yeah I'm hungry *he chuckles. He can see you are getting a bit impatient for food and then suddenly, his stomach starts growling*

SHUBMAN:Yeah me too. I am getting quite hungry. The pizza we'll get here will be delicious *he quickly grabs your hand and starts walking fast, in the direction of a restaurant. After a little time, he spots a restaurant. Once there, he goes inside, still holding your hand

Y/N: Heyyyy wait for me you gigantic man *he laughs and looks back at you. He is walking faster than you, almost pulling you with him. He grins at you*

SHUBMAN:Come on sweetheart. Hurry up. You're just too slow