his maid #13 ( reunion ❣️)

Please comment on story...if you won't comment , I don't find reason to write the story!!

Okay..🫠 happy reading ..
Target 7 likes , 3 comments... I'll upload the next chapter after the target is reached..

                   AUTHOR's POV

"Aarush beta ! It's been 5 months since she left you.. I don't have a strong will at this age , to see my grandson broken "- naani said with tears , and aarush in her lap..

"No..naani! I can't leave her... She's my half ! I will find her at any cost "- aarush said like a ziddi kid.

"I'm not asking you to leave her beta!! Go , search for her , take and come back to home with aishu... But you need to be strong !! Eat properly , aur ye cigars and alcohol Peena chod do beta"- naani said with concern..

"I'm not getting sleep without her naani !! Even my eyes aren't listening to me.. only this helps me to get sleep" - he said with tears flowing down from his eyes..

Naani left him giving a peck on his sidehead ..

Varun who sat on otherside of bed , came to him patting his cheeks ...

"Aarush !! Hosh mein aa jao... You do duty from early morning to midnight and at midnight , you've started drinking sessions without giving your body rest..
This isn't good for your health "- Varun said..

"Who cares Varun!! I just need my aishu back ! I need her by hook or crook"- he said in a sleepy , unconscious tone , dreaming something..

"Aarush !! Listen to me.. we are trying past 5 months to know where aishu went... We couldn't trace her..we don't even know whether aishu is --"varun's words got cut off , when aarush angrily glared at him..

"Every time we tried to catch her aunt , somehow she managed to escape...so this time , I gave this task to undercover cops to find her and  detention her ..they found her today "

" I took aishu's aunt  in my custody .. I'll try to get details about aishu's grandmother's village .. maybe we can find aishu there "- he said..

"Did you find that bitch ? "- aarush asked Varun..

"Yes!! I took her into my custody this evening ." - Varun said....

" Take me there Varun"- aarush asked.

"No aarush!! You aren't feeling good..let me handle this "- Varun said..

"Varun!! Last time I'm pleading with you..take me to that bitch "- aarush shouted.

.
.
.
.

They reached the underground control room and entered the dark room with dim light..
And underground cops were guarding aishu's  aunt..

Aarush forcibly entered the room , and aishu's aunt jerked from the sleep..

Aarush loaded the bullets and targeted her head!!

"I'm giving you 2 min time.. either you have to tell me aishu's grandmother village name or else I'll shoot you like a bird. "- he said.

She smirked , thinking he was not true at his words and can't shoot her..

Then aarush , pulled trigger a shot 2 bullets on the wall behind her..and one on her shoulder..

"Aaaa! No sir , don't shoot me ,I'll tell you..! It's tirumala .. pilgrim city " - she said with tense lines on her forehead and pain in her voice is evident ...

He stepped out asking cops to , sieze her and get her treatment done here only..

Varun looked him in disbelief !
" Are you in your senses aarush , you shot her really??"- Varun asked..