Bittersweet revenge (Soft Version)

Members: S.Coups, Wonwoo, Mingyu

Summary: In which Dino thinks it's a good idea to take revenge on Wonwoo.

Or

Wonwoo games were magically deleted after having a fight with Mingyu, and he's not going to let it pass that easily.

_____

The morning sun cast a soft glow through the window as Wonwoo and Mingyu found themselves locked in a tense standoff. The air in their shared apartment felt heavy with unresolved tension, and their voices carried the weight of unspoken frustrations. They were fighting about something Dino couldn't hear well, and his curiosity made him end up putting his ear in the closed door of the room where they were quarreling.

Though he was being entertained by the banter, seconds after he found himself on edge. His heart skipped a beat as he realized that the disagreement had inadvertently led them to a sensitive topic, one that brought up past mistakes that involved him, the maknae. His gaze flickered to the floor, his fingers fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. He felt a lump forming in his throat, anxiety settling within him. The joy that once permeated him had dissipated, leaving behind an unsettling tension that weighed heavily on his shoulders. He had been keeping things as a secret because he didn't want Mingyu to get upset with him, and Wonwoo was the only one who knew that.

As the discussion progressed, Dino's name expectedly entered the conversation. Wonwoo, in the midst of making his point, mentioned the youngest in passing, linking him to a topic about Mingyu's things disappearing to make a point. The dancer's brows furrowed in anger, his attention abruptly shifting from passive engagement to a sense of unease.

Dino's fists clenched instinctively, his face flushing with frustration. He felt an internal fire igniting, his emotions rising to the surface. The camaraderie that once enveloped the duo now felt tinged with a sense of betrayal, as if his trust had been inadvertently breached by being involuntarily thrust into the spotlight. His anger burned within him, intensifying with each passing moment. A desire for revenge ignited inside him as he felt a surge of adrenaline coursing through his veins, fueling his determination to retaliate.

With a mischievous glint in his eye, he hatched a plan to delete Wonwoo's beloved PC games as payback for being unwittingly dragged into a discussion that had nothing to do with him. His hyung loved and trusted him a lot, so he had let him know his password in the past, just like he did with every member.

Quietly, Dino slipped into Wonwoo's room, his fingers dancing across the keyboard as he navigated through the folders containing the cherished games. With each click, he felt a surge of vindication, imagining the frustration and surprise that would wash over Wonwoo when he discovered the missing files.

...

"MINGYU! Come out right now!!" Wonwoo's voice echoed through the corridors, filled with frustration and anger.

In the kitchen, S.Coups heard the outburst and was taken aback after realizing who was the person that was yelling. It had been a while since he had witnessed such raw turmoil in his usually composed and collected friend. Concern etched across his face, he swiftly made his way to Wonwoo's side, eager to understand the source of his distress. "Wonwoo-ah, what's wrong?"

With a deep breath to steady himself, the younger member replied, his voice tinged with frustration and accusation. "All my PC games... They have been mysteriously deleted! Just this morning, everything was perfectly fine. But now, when Mingyu and I have fought, my games vanish into thin air! It's too much of a coincidence!"

S.Coups let out a weary sigh, his heart sinking at the revelation. He had been within earshot during the heated exchange between Wonwoo and Mingyu, and the sudden disappearance of the games seemed far too convenient to be a mere coincidence. A stern expression settled on his face as he realized the severity of the situation.