Chapter 2

A/N: Sup'. Second chapter here. Hope you guys like it. Also Anaklusmos404 thanks for the review and I did that because it never made sense why they would hide information since the system is to introduce and help him into the the divine world. I'll also try to make chapters longer. Onwards, my avid readers!

Percy POV

"Hey can I sit here?" someone spoke to me as I gazed out of the window onto the lacklustre road. Turning around, I nodded and then started examining the dude. He was a pretty frail and scrawny dude and I noticed his gait was quite awkward - it was as if his legs were deformed or something. Furthermore, he also had some wisps on his chin - the beginning of a beard so this guy must've been held back a couple of grades or something. Suddenly, a blue box popped up in front of me like Casper the Ghost which made me jump in my seat as I didn't expect it to pop into reality.

The other dude looked at me funny and said, "Dude, you ok? You just jittered randomly."

Moving my attention from the screen to him, I replied slightly disturbed, "Yeah I'm fine man, that happens."

He nodded not believing me fully but decided not to pry further and instead asked, "What's your name? I'm Grover Underwood."

"Cool, I'm Percy Jackson."

And just like that a bond was created. We launched into a full-blown conversation of what we did that year, what we liked, what we disliked, and other interesting topics almost unexpectedly and out of nowhere. The noise level went from 0 to 100 exponentially fast and just as fast it went down. As silence ensued, I finally decided to read the blue box that was like a phantom just standing there being wholly ignored by us 2.

Due to observing a person, you have created a new skill!

[ACTIVE][SKILL][OBSERVE]-[LVL: 1]

|| This skill allows you to gain information about your target and some data. Level 1 only allows you to see the target's name, titles, level, HP and MP. ||

As I wanted to test the skill out, I used it on Grover. Above his head, a blue box appeared into existence.

[GROVER UNDERWOOD]

[SATYR PROTECTOR]

[LVL]: 20

[HP]: 2000/2000

[MP]: 1500/1500

My eyebrows shot up into my hairline and my jaw dropped to Hades. This random dude I just met WAS A GOAT. I'M MEETING THE REAL LIFE MR. TUMNUS RIGHT NOW. The fuck is wrong with my life today man? And holy shit, how the fuck does this dude have double my HP and MP? This scrawny guy has better stats than me. Nah. I'm not allowing it. I WILL start my training arc when I get to school. The flame of determination flooded my eyes. I had to get stronger. If this guy who looks like he would fall over if I breathed on him was better than me, imagine the legendary monsters. I shuddered in fear.

As those terrifying thoughts flowed through my head like water down a river, the bus suddenly jerked to an abrupt stop at a traffic light. Unfortunately this meant my head got bashed in by the seat in front of me. I groaned in pain and so did a couple other people in unison. And for some reason the Game thought this was the perfect time to rub salt in the wound.

Due to you taking physical damage, a new skill has been created!

[PASSIVE][SKILL][PHYSICAL ENDURANCE]-[LVL: 1][5%]

|| This skill allows you to take less damage from physical attacks on your body as your durability increases due to more frequently taking damage. ||