Forever Mine😗 (🔞)

Heyyy there,
I'm Ping Krittanun Aunchananun.....

I just returned from my office trip, which was 3 months long, boring and full of work...

But it's not the real problem.

3 Months ago;
Ping has already finished his work and about to go home, but then all of a sudden, his boss approached him.

Boss: - Something urgent come up, you have to go to Chiang mai (as I don't know any other places name so I'm using it 😋) , the newly opened branch of the office and settle the things there....

Ping :- But how can i!!!! All of a sudden!!!

Boss :- it's really important and you have to do it as they need someone who has experience. And it's an order.

Ping :- Ok so how long it gonna take??

Boss :- Not that long, only 3 months...

Ping :- Huh!! I have already told you sir that i'm gonna resign and you said you will approve my resignation letter within a month, but now you are telling me to go for a business trip for 3 months.!!!!

Boss :- I'm the one in charge here, and it depends on me... When I gonna approve that.

If you want to complain to the higher authority, you can
But I'll tell them that i just needed some extra employees that's why I didn't approved, so now it's upto you...
You can't deny it. I will give you 1 hour, go and get your luggage, the flight is at 11PM.

Ping is the type of person who handle everything by his own and he is also very calm. He doesn't want to argue so he just let his boss do whatever he wants...

He thought for sometimes and then left for his home to pack his luggage.

At home:-
__________
When Ping reached home, he saw that his boyfriend has not returned yet. He doesn't want to go without telling him... But he doesn't have much time so 1st of all he cooked something and then he writes a note and sticks it on the fridge and left....

Ping's Pov.
____________
Oh My God!!!!! What the fuck is wrong with boss...
From the 1st day of office, he always targets me, even some days ago I gave him my resignation letter, but still, he is sending me for some work.

I know phi Meen is gonna mad at me....

So, so sooo ladies and gentlemen here is the introduction of
Mr. Meen Nichakoon Khajornborirak.

The owner of the biggest company of Thailand.

Hot, handsome, cold and Hot-tempered But also kind

Playful, only for Ping...
In front of Ping, he is a totally different person...

They both are orphan. Grew in orphanage.

From childhood they both took care of each other. They are the only family for each other.
They love each other than anyone else...
One can't live without the other. They both struggled with life and face every critical situation,,,,,and here Meen is the millionaire of the country.

Ping has been always there for him.

After Ping graduated, he joined a company cause he doesn't want to be known because of his boyfriend.

Meen was a bit uncomfortable at 1st but gave up when his cute boyfie show him his puppy eyes...

Meen always tells him to resign as Ping's boss is always harsh on him..
But Ping says that that's fine, he can deal with him by himself....

And after 2 years Ping finally agreed to resign but here is his MF boss did not let him resign....

Meen's Pov ;
____________
When I reached home, I couldn't find Ping.. Then I saw the note on the fridge.