Explanation of Art of seduction..

There might be some confusion... Like what was Meen doing at Mrs. Lamai's home...???
What he talked about...???
And why did she suicide...??

Let me clarify....

So basically Meen's dad is a mafia... He gave a large amount money to Pun.... And when he was unable to return it he kidnapped him..

At first Meen was not that good...

When he was 10 years old his mother died of an accident..
and one day he was sitting in a empty park thinking about his mom...
And he felt someone's hand on his shoulder....,,,,that's how he accidentally met Mrs. Lamai.

Mrs. Lamai :- Why are you sitting here alone??

Meen :- I regularly come here....

Mrs. Lamai :- I know that. I always looks at youu... This park is near to my house and I always sees that you come here, sit for sometimes and left without talking to anyone...
So I decided to talk to youu 😊

Meen :- Actually aunty when I was a kid my mom always took me here... And after she died I come here to fresh my mind.....

Mrs. Lamai :- ohh I'm really sorry son...

Meen :- it's ok aunty..

Mrs. Lamai :- I'm just a old lady.. But i can give you company 😊

Meen :- Thank you.... And I'm happy find a friend 😇😇

So after that they usually met there and became really close.....

And when Meen came to know that the man that his father's men kidnapped and later killed was her son he immediately rushed to her...
And told her to went to a place where he already arranged everything for her...
Because his dad's men will soon kill her and take her shop...

Bt after Meen left she couldn't hold back and couldn't accept that her son is already dead so she decided to suicide....

Hope you all will understand....