The ART of Seduction 🌚(part-1)

Rivalry....... ..

What is this?

Is there any law that says rivals can't be close? It's your choice to be someone's enemy or to hate someone, but it doesn't matter that the other person has to hate you.

Meen Nichakoon, the only son of the dangerous mafia family.

No one knows about this other than some of his close friends from university.
Everyone knows that he is a spoiled brat from a richie rich family, Whose father is a great businessman (only if they know 🤡)

It's a normal day as usual.
Meen and his gang are chilling in the cafeteria of the Uni and bullying some juniors.

Suddenly someone rush towards Meen and hide behind him...

That person: - Please help me!!!!

Meen: - Heyy what happened??

That person: - I'm new here. I didn't know that they are seniors....

Flashback.
Author's pov

Ping enters the University....He is mesmerized by the atmosphere of the Uni... It's too big and beautiful like in the movies.
After all it's his dream University.
He worked harder for getting admission here.

Ping's pov;
It's my 1st day, I will make a lot of friends here, but first of all I need a coffee to recharge myself.
My class is at 12. So, i still have time....

Author's POV;
Ping got his coffee and started roaming around the hallway of the the Uni.
Then he bumped into someone as he was enjoying the view he didn't see someone coming towards his direction.....

Tin (a boy of Meen's gang): - Can't you see 😡

Ping :- sorry phi (phi is a Thai word to call elder brother/sister. There are other uses like u can call ur boyfriend by this.) I didn't see u are coming 😅

Tin:- Don't you have eyes. Where were you looking huh!!

Ping :- I already apologized to you.. Why are u making it a big deal..

Tin :- How dare you to Talking with me like that!!!! Don't you know who I am...

Ping :- Is this your father's University??

Tin:- No 🙄

Ping :- So why are you expecting that I should know u 😂

Tin :- well i am your senior. and u should respect me....... looks like i should teach u a lesson then................

then he started walking towards Ping. He was about to punch him in his face, but Ping ran to the cafeteria, and Tin also followed him.

Present Time.

It's actually ur fault, if u are new here u don't have any right to talk with others like that

And the most important thing he is a member of my group, Meen said.

"So u all are like this huh!!! I heard about it. You and ur gang always bully ur juniors and what do u think as u are rich no one gonna complain to the principal. Is that the case!!!! So ok I can't complain to the principal bt I already recorded everything ur dear Tin told me there" Ping said sarcastically....

One of the boy is about to snatch the phone, but Meen stop stopped him.

Meen's Pov;
-----------
When he run towards me and hide behind me, I didn't see his face... Bt when he came out and started telling I can't concentrate on what he is saying... Bcz all my attention was on his face....