Chapter Four

Ximena woke up; Margaret and Valerie lay by her sides, so she walked out of the bed on her toes and fingers.

She took out her phone; no calls nor messages, and there she was, all over the media.

"Crazy cup!"

" You think money is everything, he's got taste. Black salt is a honey to you."

"Cheap....."

Each Word from the comments stringed a metal
in her head. The couch caught her phone and her fingers rubbed her forehead.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Rex was pressed through the crowd to the podium. He waited on the words before the audience then a tomato landed on him. There was another on his head.

Soon he smelled better than a pig. It rained on him more than a Storm. "Cock!!"

"Human Label."

His feelings crashed by their words. His men shaded him out of the stage. He went frail. He only peered at her contact.

💥💥💥💥💥💥

" The strategy is to impress potential buyers while achieving the firm's aim...." Ximena stood and addressed the board.

Her elegance was one, her courage and boldness another. Theo McDonalds sat, his eyes left her curves not. Her words were strings of the guitar.

Handshakes faded the meeting and so was the rest of Ximena's day.

Rex became grumpy every day, but as for Ximena, she had clubs, food, travels, picnics, Valerie, Margaret, movies, and, of course, work to keep the thoughts afire. Only a few hours were their torches.

They worked around the company pointing fingers and talking. Her cheeks scorched. Her Assistant trailed behind. She hit her foot on a rock.

Theo McDonald saw her face and held her hand. She froze." You look pale.." He said."I know the place.."

Her Assistant handled the files while they went out

Silence enjoyed the fun of the amusement park. Each time his eyes went to her body, a smirk played.

"Wait here, I will get us something refreshing."Theo went off; an unknown camera took shots from a distance.

Ximena's mind, intertwined hearts, interlocked fingers, s then butt crashed on the floor; the date was half its fun.

She smiled as he approached, two glasses resting on his hand. Her phone vibrated and she..."Breaking!! Families and relatives swim in an ocean of tears as flight 009, which left at 9.30.27am, crashed into the Atlantic ocean..."

She looked up as he placed the drink before her. She exhaled and took off. He stuck out a diamond bracelet from his pocket and gritted his teeth.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Rex stood in his office and his Assistant rushed in. Her heels twitched at each step." Sir, you may need to see this."

She took a tablet closer to him," Where did you find these...". His teeth gnashed and his palm fisted.

He lost it again, for just a mistake. A mistake can burn up the whole written text, but the knowledge has a long-term expiration.

When the heat changes and writings fade, the mind reflects."Sir you might need to calm down. They can't bring you...."

His brows arched, his teeth gritted. Vapour left his eyes," Leave!!". She scurried out.

His fist threw more tantrums in his office; in a few minutes, his office was a dungeon. He panted, took his keys, and left without a word.