Chapter 3: Overlords

I don't own hh

Score: "Umm, excuse me but... who are you?"

Mabel: "This is miss Rosie, one of the many overlords of hell! And the overlord of cannibal town no less!"

Score: "Overlord? Cannibal town ? I don't know anything about anything around here..."

Mabel: "Don't worry miss?"

Score: "Score, call me Score, Mabel"

Mabel: "Sure thing miss Score!"

Score had simply smiled at the child

Mabel: "Oh we're here!"

Score looks up and sees a sign that says "Rosies emporium"

Score: "looks... nice."

Mabel: "Isn't it? If it wasn't for miss Rosie this place would be much different, the emporium and cannibal town in general!"

Rosie: "Please come in have a seat!"

Score has a seat as asked

Rosie: "So then, what brings you to this side of the pentagram?"

Score: "I uh... woke up here..."

Rosie: "You don't seem like a cannibal, no offence of course!"

Score: "I'm not..."

Rosie: "I see... so then what brings you to a place like this?"

Score: "Being left in the dirt after rape, why do you ask?"

Rosie: "Oh my stars! How about we get you some clothes?"

Score: "What would be the point? I'm a one foot tall bunny, they won't have much use..."

Rosie: "Hm, try imagining yourself as a normal sized sinner, so about 5 foot tall give or take"

She does as asked then poof! Instead of just a plain bunny you have a normal sinner with bunny like features

Score: "Cool! Thanks miss Rosie!"

She noticed neither were looking her way and immediately looked down and realised

Score: "Oh shit! May I grab some clothing real quick?"

Rosie: "Anything dear, just be quick about it"

She just grabs a simple white pair of clothes

Score: "Much better! Now then, if you don't mind me asking, what are and who are the overlords?"

Rosie: She sips on her tea "You might want to sit down. This could take a while."

Score does exactly that

Rosie: "All comfy?"

Score: "Yes, thank you."

Rosie: She clears her throat "There are a few overlords here in the pride ring, Now then; the overlords are a group of sinners who are gifted and quite talented in what we do, moreover, we're quite powerful."

Score: "Interesting..."

Rosie: "What makes us so powerful is the fact that we can own souls, by making deals, that seem fair but actually they're more sided towards us. Don't tell anyone I told you that though."

Score: "And who are the overlords?"

Rosie: "Let's see here... Well, You've got me, Al, Mr Fuego, miss Aria, Velvette, Vox, Valentino, Zestial, Carmila... am i missing anyone..? Oh yeah zeezi... hmm don't think I'm missing anyone else! Anyway! You can go about your day now, Ta Ta!"

Score: "Thanks miss Rosie!"

Mabel: "Wait! Miss Score!"

Score: "Hm? What is it?"

Mabel: "You don't really have to leave... right?"

Score: "I'm afraid I do, however! Remember to stay safe and make sure those bullies pay one day, okay?"

Mabel: "You can count on it miss score!"

Score: "Good."

__________________________________

But nobody showed themselves...

513 words...