scenario 19

Warning- use of swear words

"Excuse me?" But this wasn't the words fourth expected to hear.

He looked at Gemini with the mix expressions of being scared and surprised. And Gemini looked like he was glaring at fourth.

"S-sorry?" Fourth sttutured, looking down on his lap, where he had kept his hands together.

Gemini sighed looking elsewhere. "It won't affect the rest of the team, right?" Gemini asked, bringing his eyes back on fourth.

"Yes. You don't have to worry about it. " Fourth was quick to assure Gemini, but his nervous expressions weren't helping his case.

"See, I will not say that I'm sorry, because I was unaware about all this. But I can remove him, if you are this much uncomfortable. " Gemini gestured at Fourth's body, and Fourth shifted in his chair.

"I assure you, sir. I think that maybe because I saw him after so long,  I got uncomfortable. But it will be gone in just one week, trust me." Fourth smiled a little.

And Gemini just nodded once at what fourth has just said.

"I'll see you tomorrow, then." Gemini said dismissing fourth. And Taking the hint fourth stood up from the chair.

He came out of the room, closing the door behind him. He looked up and let out a big sigh.

"Fourth. " Fourth stilled by hearing Ryan's voice, he looked left and right to see Ryan standing at the very window he was standing just few minutes ago.

"What do you want now?" Fourth was rude, but Ryan deserved it. How dare he slut shame him?

"Fourth please don't be-" Ryan was walking forward bit stopped as the door of the room reopened and this time Gemini came out.

He didn't noticed Ryan yet, but he noticed how Fourth was still standing there.

"You haven't left-" and then he saw Ryan standing just some steps far from fourth.

"Mr, Davis?" Gemini called for Ryan, who was too busy to look at fourth with a expression of disappointment and anger.

"Yes sir ." Ryan said as he averted his eyes on Gemini, Ryan sounded too curt, that it made Gemini to raise his eyebrow at him.

Ryan realized how rude his answer sounded, he loosened himself a bit.

"Sorry, sir. " Ryan apologized quickly, his face went red.

"Mr fourth, you may leave now. I'll see you tomorrow. " Gemini said and with the space left around Gemini, fourth left the two men.

But he didn't realized that in the process his back touched Gemini's shoulder which made Ryan to clenched his teeth at him.

"Mr, Davis,  please meet with Maya, the head of entertainment department , and ready the schedule for the team. I'd like it on my table tomorrow morning. Please ask jet if you need anything. " Gemini said and glanced at his wrist watch to check time.

With a curt nod at Ryan, he left the floor.

"Fucking hell." Ryan cursed as soon as Gemini was out of the sight.

"Just for how long you're Fucking your boss, fourth?"

MEANWHILE-

"Phi!" Ben shouted as soon as fourth was in sight of the boys.

He sighed in relief as he saw them all, chilling on the ground floor.

Thank God for kili who texted fourth that they'll be on the ground floor to wait for him. He was always the first one to read the room.

"You guys didn't left?" Fourth asked playfully as he joined his team members.

"Aww, phi. Are you forgetting you're the mom here? How can we leave , without you?" Ben said Dramatically throwing himself on fourth, and pouting.

Fourth was confused yet still he hugged Ben, and looked at the boys over Ben's shoulder for some help, but half of them just rolled their eyes at Ben, and rest of them shook thier head in disappointment.

"Yes, yes, I understood. But we should leave now." Fourth said awkwardly tapping Ben's back.

They both separated from the hug. And all the team members walked out of the building.

TO BE CONTINUED.........