scenario 23

In the evening when the practice ended for the day, fourth and the boys separated thier ways to go home.

But instead of going home fourth decided to roam around free his mind after today's blunder.

He went to small stores, some juice shops, some gifting shops. He went everywhere, just watching the things and often buying foods.

He was now on his way to his home, knowing that ohm won't be at home.

He was tired so he went to a cafe, to have some coffee.

He sat down on an empty table it was a table for two. He quickly gave his order to the waitress, and he was relaxing after that, watching the people around him.

"Excuse me?" A voice called out ,fourth looked where the voice was coming from.

He was surprised to see an old man there.

"HI, is this seat empty?" The old man smiled a little, gesturing the seat available before fourth.

Fourth looked around to see that indeed no other seat was available. So, fourth nodded his head. He could use an old man's company.

"Thank you. " the old man smiled again. He took the seat, and made himself comfortable.

A waitress came quickly to have his order, that's when fourth noticed the old man's appearance.

He wasn't like all the old man he seen around, he was surely in his 40s or so. His hair was kept in a man bun, which was rare to see in a man of his age.

Fourth looked impressed by the time he was done with his Order. The old man focused again on fourth.

"Sorry, forgive for my manner. I'm Roberts. Roberts de'selva." The older man forwarded his hand to Fourth for a handshake.

Fourth stared at his hands then shook the hand eventually. "I'm fourth....Khub." Fourth introduced himself too.

They both got thier hands back. "You aren't thai, are you?" Fourth asked.

"Me? " The man pointed to himself then laughed, a genuine laugh. And Fourth felt embarrassed. He was now as red as a Tomato, ducking his head.

"No, I'm not thai, my son. I'm philipino. I work as a fortune teller in Thailand. " the man elaborated further. And Fourth just nodded.

"I can tell about your life too, if you want." The older man offered, fourth was about to reply but the waitress came to serve thier food. When she left, Fourth thought about it again.

"Hm? Can you really?" Fourth asked, leaning in excitement.

The man smirked. It was the same reaction he wanted from fourth.

"Yes, I can. " Roberts assured him.

"Okay...." Fourth trailed off.

"Hmm...let me focus." Roberts said, and stared at Fourth's face, and then he closed his eyes.

Then he opened his eyes, "you live with your step brother, ohm. On the 9th street. You both are orphans. You like singing and performing. You are currently working in a famous music company gmmtv, with your friends. Am I right?" Roberts asked, his eyes never leaving fourth.

And on the other side fourth was so surprised.

"How did you-"

"Told you it's my job." Roberts said after taking a sip of his caramel tea.

"Yes, but it's so...." Fourth didn't know what to say anymore. He just couldn't believe that a complete stranger has told him about his own life.

"Amazing?" Roberts laughed, "I know right. It feels great to know about other people sometimes, and sometimes it's not fun, trust me." Robert joked.

And Fourth also laughed with him. Eating his black forest pastry with a fork, and drinking his hot cocoa.

After having fun conversation between the two, fourth and Roberts were dons with thier food.

They paid for thier individual orders and left the cafe together too. Fourth got packed some red velvet pastry for ohm too. It was on the display and he just remembered ohm mentioning about them.

He was feeling pity that how about his job, he doesn't have time to go and buy his favorite food items.

When they exited the cafe , the wind was getting colder.

"Fourth....I actually saw one more thing too. " Roberts said suddenly as the two walked together.

"Hm? What was it?" Fourth asked out of curiosity.

"About your love life." Roberts said and Fourth's face fell. He knew what exactly Roberts might have seen.

"You were only in one relationship, and that too didn't ended up having a happy ending, like you wanted. Right?" Roberts said and Fourth stopped in his tracks. He was again having those feelings, to tell Roberts about Ryan.

"He's a stranger, to whom he can tell about my personal life ." Fourth thought to himself.

"Yes. Actually......me and my ex Ryan met through his brother. His brother Kian was my junior in college, and we met when one day he came to fetch Kian, and i happened to be with him that time. We became friends, and eventually started to date each other. But he lied to me about his job, and I got upset and then the next day we broke up. That's all." Fourth Wanted to smile at quiet Roberts, but his lips didn't supported him.

The memories of when they first met was resurfacing.

"But I can see, you'll fall in another relationship and that man will treat you right. You already admire someone right?" Roberts said, and Fourth's breathing hitched.

"W-what?" The word came out of his mouth, which made Roberts smile .

"But....I don't think it'll happen anytime soon. That man....he doesn't even see me more than an employee that works under him." Fourth huffed cutely, looking elsewhere.

"Sure. But trust me Fourth something good is gonna happen to you. " Roberts said, giving courage to Fourth.

"I'll have to go, fourth. See you later. " Fourth nodded as they parted way.

Fourth continued on his walk beside the road. And then a car stopped. A very familiar car. It halted Fourth's pace.

Fourth got angry as he didn't stopped but again started to walk .

The car followed him, honking time to time.

Fourth stopped eventually when the man from the driver's side, came out and stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"What the hell are you trying to do Ryan?" Fourth said angrily as he faces Ryan.

TO BE CONTINUED.......