61-70

61 Professional Synthesis, Shadow Caster
Bai Ye opened his backpack and took out the mage professional runes and the statue of the fallen god, with a look of anticipation flashing in his eyes.

Professional runes synthesized from items containing divine power. I wonder what kind of profession it will be?

After the selection is completed.

He clicked directly to synthesize.

A soft light emerged, and the two items merged into one.

[Synthesis successful. 】

[You have obtained the second-level professional rune Shadow Caster. 】

The professional runes turned gray-green, as if there were shadows crawling.

The moment after the synthesis was successful, Bai Ye clicked and checked the information about this professional rune.

[Shadow caster. 】

[Explanation: A professional rune born after absorbing divine power. This profession has the ability to control shadows and can use shadows to hunt all enemies. After use, you can obtain exclusive talents, specializations, and obtain exclusive skills for this profession. 】

"Shadow caster? Everything is exclusive?"

A ray of light flashed in Bai Ye's eyes, looking surprised.

Just looking at the introduction, this professional rune seems to be no different from ordinary professional runes.

Nothing can be seen from the name.

After all, there are many second-level professions above the basic mage with names that look awesome.

Such as nature summoner, flame walker, etc.

But the key point is that the talents and specializations of the 'Shadow Caster' are exclusive, even the skills.

That's something special.

This means that after using it, the expertise, skills, etc. acquired are only owned by him.

Unlike ordinary nature summoners and flame walkers, others can also obtain it.

Uniqueness often represents strength.

"No matter what, this profession is synthesized from items containing divine power, so it will definitely be the same."

"And even if it's really average, this "Zero Four Three" synthesis proves that my talents can really be combined into professions. The second-level professions are weak, but the third-level ones may also be able to combine into powerful professions."

Thinking of this, Bai Ye gritted his teeth and chose to use it directly.

I plan to see what the so-called exclusive talents and other abilities are like.

The professional talisman created a ray of light that poured into Bai Ye's body.

Immediately afterwards, prompts appeared on the phone screen.

[Your basic profession, Mage, has been upgraded to the second-level Mage profession: Shadow Caster. 】

[You have obtained an exclusive talent: Shadow Shuttle. 】

[You have obtained the exclusive specialization: Hunting Mark. 】

[You have gained an exclusive skill: Fixing. 】

Bai Ye closed his eyes and accepted all the information about his new career in his mind.

After a moment, his eyes suddenly revealed an excited smile.