the plan ~

Author's pov..

The classroom buzzed with the usual hum of whispered conversations and the occasional rustling of papers, but in one corner, the noise seemed to be magnified. Chan and Felix sat quietly in their seats, the calm amidst the storm. Chan was absorbed in his notes, while Felix toyed with a pen, his gaze occasionally drifting to the commotion behind him.

Across the room, Minho was a storm of frustration. His eyes, usually soft and contemplative, were now narrowed in annoyance. "I'll choke you if you don't give me my book back," he growled, his voice edged with irritation. Minho, known for his love of books, cats, clouds, and the moon, was a popular figure despite his introverted nature. The sight of his cherished novel being waved around like a trophy was enough to push him over the edge.

Jisung, ever the extroverted sunshine, responded with a mischievous giggle. "Aww, kinky," he teased, clearly enjoying the drama. His playful antics were a regular source of both amusement and exasperation for Minho.

Minho’s glare was piercing, but rather than escalate the situation, he simply turned on his heel and walked away, his shoulders tense with frustration. Jisung watched him go with a pout, clearly disappointed.

Sensing an opportunity, Jisung shuffled over to where Chan and Felix were seated. Chan looked up, a small smile tugging at his lips as he noticed Jisung’s dejected expression. "He again ignored me," Jisung said, his voice tinged with a mix of sadness and frustration.

Felix, ever the optimist, brightened at the sight of Jisung’s pout. "Hey Jisung, do you want me to help you get Minho? I have a plan," he said, his eyes sparkling with excitement. Felix looked like a fluffy, eager puppy, ready to offer his assistance.

Jisung’s interest was piqued. "What’s the plan?" he asked, his tone shifting from despair to curiosity.

Felix leaned in conspiratorially. "You know, I’ve read on Wattpad about text fanfics. I think you should try something like that. You brought a new SIM card, right? And Minho doesn’t have that number."

Jisung’s eyes lit up as he grasped the idea. A smirk slowly spread across his face. "But don’t tell him anything that’s gonna imply it’s you," Chan added, his voice laced with a mix of amusement and concern.

Jisung rolled his eyes but couldn’t help the smile that tugged at his lips. "I’m not that dumb," he retorted playfully.

As the bell rang, signaling the end of the period, Jisung left the classroom with a newfound sense of purpose. The plan was set, and with it, a small spark of hope flared in his heart. The chapter of his secret romance was about to take an intriguing turn.

Minho was in library when his phone buzzed. He rolled his eyes as he checked the text...

Unknown..

I have a little fantasy in mind that involves just the two of us. Want to hear about it?

________________________________

A text fic ❤😶...

Flirty-dirty texts 😭💅...

Enjoy your day 👍🙂