46~

Author's pov...

"What the fuck?" Jisung's dad yelled, his voice cutting through the silence of the night.

Jisung and Minho shot up from the bed, hearts racing.

Jisung felt a cold knot of panic twist in his stomach; he knew his dad would never accept his relationship with Minho.

The fear of rejection and anger flooded his mind.

Minho looked at Jisung, confusion written across his face.

“uhm whats going on?” he whispered to jisung.

“Jisung, make sure I don’t repeat myself. Come to my room straight away. Don’t make me wait, or you know what can happen,” his dad’s voice boomed again from the hallway.

“But sir—” Minho tried to interject, but Jisung squeezed his hand tightly, cutting him off.

“Dad, I’m not coming there. I have to tell you something,” Jisung said, his voice trembling but resolute. This was it—the moment he had both dreaded and yearned for.

“Jisung, I said—” His dad’s voice rose, but Jisung interrupted him.

“Dad, please. I love Minho. A boy. I know for you it’s nothing but disgusting, but for me, it’s everything. Minho is my whole life. The love he gave me is what keeps me going.”

The room fell silent, and Jisung held his breath, praying for understanding.

But instead,

he felt the sharp sting of his father’s hand across his face.

“Hey!” Minho shouted, stepping forward, anger and protectiveness igniting within him "don't you dare" minho glared at him.

“Stay away if you want Jisung to be alive!”jisung's dad warned minho.

Minho’s heart raced, scared if anything would happen to jisung.

Jisung's breath was also stuck , fear clawing at him as he watched Minho’s defiance. But he knew that provoking his dad could lead to worse consequences.

Minho walked straight out of the door, going downstairs.

While..

Holding jisung's hand tightly..

In a moment of panic, he turned to Minho, pulling him back.

“Minho, we can’t. I can’t leave,” Jisung cried, tears streaming down his cheeks.

“Jisung, it’ll be fine. We can get out of here. Just trust me,” Minho urged, desperation creeping into his voice.

“Jisung, if you want to go, then fine. But remember, you’ll never see your sister again,” his dad threatened, stepping closer, his tone dark and final.

The mention of his sister struck Jisung like a punch to the gut. The thought of losing her was unbearable, yet the idea of abandoning Minho felt just as impossible.

“Please,” Minho said, his eyes pleading. “I can’t let you stay here.”

“I can’t!” Jisung sobbed, pulling away from Minho’s grip. “I need you, but I can’t leave her behind.”

“Please, Jisung, you have to think about it . about yourself , your happiness and us..” Minho implored, but Jisung could only shake his head, the reality of his situation crashing down around him.

“Sorry,” Jisung whispered, stepping back , “Please go away.”

Minho’s heart shattered as he realized the weight of Jisung’s words. He stood frozen, watching the boy he loved being torn apart.

“Jisung…” Minho choked out, the desperation in his voice a stark contrast to the chaos surrounding them.

But Jisung’s resolve had crumbled under the pressure. His father loomed over him, an oppressive force, and all Jisung could feel was the crushing weight of his choice.

“Go,” Jisung said again, his voice barely above a whisper, tears streaming down his face. “Just go.”

With one last look, Minho turned and walked away, leaving Jisung alone with the turmoil of his heart and the weight of his father’s expectations.

The silence that followed was deafening, and Jisung felt more lost than ever.

In that moment, he realized that the fight for his love was just beginning.

________________________________

Keep smiling~  not just because it makes you feel pretty but also because it makes you feel better..