the day it happened

A/N: this was so hard to write!! please go check on my other stories on my profile! I will try to upload often. if you have any story ideas doing be afraid to message me. This is the first part. On an estimate I'd say this will have maybe 10 parts??? will it be a happy or sad ending?

word count: 587 words :)

______________________________

"FOR GOD SAKES REECE! SHE WAS HITING ON YOU AND YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!!" marjorie screamed in his face with her head in her hands.

"look gorgeous! she was just being nice! I swear if she was hitting on me I would've done something about it!" reece said. he really didn't think that parent was hitting on him.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE! YOUR AN REALLY NICE ATTRACTIVE MAN BUT MAYBE YOU ARE TO ATTRACTIVE! WE CANT EVEN GO OUT WITHOUT YOU BEING HIT ON! ITS SO FRUSTRATING FOR ME WATCHING MY BOYFRIEND BEING HIT ON BY PRETTY WOMEN!" she screamed.

"what are you talking about?" reece said as he watched her run upstairs grabbing a bag and stuffing her clothes into it.

"look marjorie let's talk about this!" reece said as he grabbed her arm which she let go straight away. "ill get the rest of my stuff another day." she said coldly while going downstairs and slamming the door shut not even looking back.

as soon as she shut the door reece burst into tears. his only hope had left him just like that. he really didn't think that she cared about him being hit on. he showed her lots of love and never said anything romantic back to the parents.

he wiped the tears off his face and just sat on the sofa. he didn't know what to do. his girlfriend he loved so much had left him just like that.

___________________________________

as marjorie got in her car and drove all she felt as an mix of emotions. she felt regret as deep down she still loved reece with all heart. she felt anger and resentment as she just wished that reece would stop being hit on and say something but also she knew those girls were much more attractive than she was.

as she stopped her car at a red light her hands shaked as she pulled her phone out. she flicked through her numbers until she reached the contact "mum". she dialled the number which picked up almost immediately.

"hey mum. me and reece we um we broke up.  can I stay at yours please? i have no where to stay." she said "um yeah. sure come over we will get your room ready now." she said while hanging up.

luckily the nursery was only an 10 minute drive from marjorie's mums house so it wasn't very much further than she had to usually drive.

as she pulled up to her mums house she was greeted by the rest of her family. although she didnt like her family as they made rude comments about her looks in the past they had all apologised and she needed somewhere to stay anyways.

as she went up to her room to put her things in she opened her phone to see thousands of messages from reece mostly saying he was sorry and to please some back. she just left him on read and left it at that.

as she ate dinner with her family she just couldn't get reece out of her mind. she was dreading work tomorrow. she wondered how she was going to tell people.

will things between marjorie and reece work out? will marjorie get back together with reece?? who knows...

____________________________________