coping.

A/N: this one is so short but i needed to write something for this chapter!! honestly i don't know what I was thinking saying i was going to write ten chapters! hopefully i will! im debating on an happy or a sad ending what do you think??

_____________________

the sun shined through the windows. as reece's eyelids slowly started to open he woke up looking around his surroundings. he looke around. an black bed board with an white duvet and an grey blanket wrapped round him.

the black curtains hanging from the windows and the wooden bedside table on either side of him. that's right. his memory refreshed as he remembered that he was in autumns house.

as he approached the guest bathroom he found it all layed out for him.

an toothbrush was sat in an small cup with reeces favourite toothpaste sat next to it. on the mirror had a small message on it written in an whiteboard pen.

"once your finished in here come downstairs. me and winter are down her waiting for you. your stronger than you think." is what wawritten on the mirror with an little drawing of an rocket. he let out a small chuckle before brushing his teeth.

when he walked downstairs he walked down to the smell of breakfast being cooked and autumn and winter dancing slightly as they cooked breakfast together. the sight of his little sister with the man she loved made him feel happy.

as they turned around they saw him standing there. a warm smile on his face.

autumn walked over to him. "sit down breakfast is ready soon." she said with a warm smile.

as autumn sat down with her brother winter came over with plates for them. reece's and winters with bacon and eggs and some toast on the side and some baked beans while autumns plate consisted of half of an toast, an sunny side up egg and a bit of bacon and beans.

reece looked over gesturing for autumn to take some of his food. which she politely refused.

"you know me. im not a big eater." she said with a slight chuckle.

as they finished up their breakfast autumn and winter went to get changed.

reece went upstairs and chucked on an jacket with an tshirt and some trousers from the wardrobe which autumn probably packed for him.

as he went downstairs he saw autumn and winter dressed up waiting for him downstairs.

as they got in the car they dropped reece off to the sister nursery and autumn and winter went off to the nursery.

as reece walked into the office he slumped into his chair as carly walked in keeping her eyes on him.

"i heard about you and marjorie. you will get through it reece.
_____________________

as autumn walked into her office she walked into marjorie who was sitting in down on her chair.

"morning marjorie."

"autumn." majorie said coldly.

autumn didn't dwell on marjorie's mood as she probably just didn't get enough sleep last night but she could feel something was off. something was very off but she couldn't seem to put a finger on it.

as the day went on marjorie was still in a bad mood. but autumns shift was finished anyways so she said goodbye to marjorie and packed up her stuff and left.