little sister, big brother.

A/N: awhh i love the siblings relationship so much. sorry i haven't published in agesssss. they are so cute. anyways go checkout my other stories on my page! 😚

as marjorie entered the office she saw autumn sitting on her chair doing some paper work as usual. marjorie knew she looked like a mess. she had no time to put makeup on and her hair was    not done as usual. as marjorie walked in she could feel autumns eyes on her.

"morning marjorie. something happen last night?" she said looking into her eyes. "nothing happened just slept in." marjorie said with her head in her hands.

during the day autumn could see something was wrong with her friend. she was shouting at parents which autumn had to calm her down when it was usually the other way round, she was being unusually sassier to everyone then usual and she didnt talk about reece which is usually all she would talk to autumn about. autumn decided to send her brother a quick message

"hey big brother marjories acting weird. i think somethings wrong. just thought i'd let you know."

hm that's odd. autumn thinks to herself. it had been 30 minutes and her brother hadn't replied her. normally he replies her almost straight away. as marjorie's shift ended she said bye to autumn and packed her things. "marjorie." autumn said making marjorie roll her eyes and turn back. "what?" she said "somethings wrong. i know it. what is it?" autumn said while taking small steps toward marjorie. "if your not ready to talk to me at least talk to someone else." she said looking at marjorie who just nodded and grabbed her things and bolted out the door.

autumn wondered what was going on. she decided that she would go to her brothers nursery to see if he was alright aswell. his shift ended in 30 minutes so he should still be there. she quickly packed her things into her car before going over to winter as his shift should be over aswell.

they both got into the car and autumn told winter she would be going to reeces nursery and that she would be home later. as winter got out waving his love goodbye autumn waved him goodbye and drove straight to her brothers nursery. she shouldn't be there for that long just to see if her brother was alright and to ask about marjorie. she would never admit it but she really cared about her brother and marjories wellbeing. she would sacrifice a lot for his and her wellbeing. as she pulled up to the nursery she couldn't see her brothers car. that's odd. she thought he may have parked at the back so she just walked into the office to see siobhan sitting at his desk instead.

"hello autumn." siobhan said looking up.

"hello siobhan. where's my brother?" she said looking at her with a puzzled look.

"don't know. ive been sent by roger to cover. apparently he's called sick but won't tell anyone why." she said while rolling her eyes.

"thanks siobhan bye." autumn said while darting out of the office into the carpark to her car.

as she drove to her brothers house she messaged winter telling him she would be at reeces and would be longer.

as she got to her brothers house she knocked on the door. no answer that's odd.

reece already knew it wasn't marjorie at the door as she would just open the door with her set of house keys. he didnt even want to know who was at the door.

as autumn became more impatient as she knew her brother was home as his car was there she rummaged through her bag and got out the spare keys to his house. as she unlocked the door she looked round the house shocked. dishes were left around the house, there were objects scattered around the living room and her brother was no where to be seen. autumn knew it was something more than him being sick. she took of her heels and walked up the stairs.

"big brother i know you and marjorie are here. also why did you ignore my messages?" she said until she walked into the master bedroom. she saw her big brothers silhouette in the bed curled up in a fetal position with his blanket covering his face. autumn could hear soft sobbing coming from her brother making her heart ache. she put two and two together in her head and had a feeling she knew what was going on. him and marjorie had broken up.

she slowly walked over to her brother dodging all the used up tissues on the floor. she approached her brother who's face was covered in the blanket and sat on the bed next to him making sure not to make any loud noise as she didnt want to startle him even though she knew he knew she was here.

she carefully lifted the blanket off her brothers face to see his hair messy and tears streaming down his wet cheeks. she pulled an sympathetic look on her face before scratching his scalp gently with her nails as she knew he loved it and it comforted him when they were kids.

"im going to sit here with you till your ready to talk okay?" autumn said while looking at her brother with concern. this was one of the lowest points she had ever seen him.

after a while of autumn sitting rubbing her brothers scalp and body as she knew this relaxed him she got up and cleaned the tissues before going back to the room to see him sitting up this time. his eyes looked drained like he hadn't slept in ages. "me and marjorie separated." he said softly.

autumn opened her arms wide gesturing him to come. reece stood on shaky legs before his legs gave in and he collapsed onto the floor breaking down in his baby sisters arms. autumn kneeled down and picked him up. even though he towered over her in heigh she was quite strong.

she placed him on the bed and said in a soft tone "would you like to come to my house? won't be as lonely." she said while looking at him which he nodded.

as they walked in they were greeted by winter who was making dinner. they both got changed into some comfy clothes

after dinner they all sat on the sofa talking to reece and watching his favourite shows. as the show was on autumn felt her brothers head on her shoulder. she turned to look and saw him asleep on her shoulder. she smiled and turned to winter. "my sweet im going to put him to bed okay?" she said "okay my love." winter said as she picked up reece and took him upstairs . she put him in the bed and put the blanket over him she heard reece mutter "thank you aut. i love you." he said "me too reece." she said as she turned the lights off and closed the door.