VIII

As the talks began between groups to try and figure out if they could have a common ground and maybe help each other. There is a lot of tension in that room, no group trusts each other, Vanguard annoyed by the careless and unserious behavior by the Tenno. But as these talks are happening there are constant battles across the system, each force trying to gain an upper hand on the opponent. Somewhere on Nessus a lone Guardian was exploring the scenery around him when he encountered another fireteam that he knew from before. The three would often tease him as he was fairly new as a Guardian and they would tutor him. Two Titan females, one human and the other an Awoken and the Warlock was a human. It didn't help that he did develop a crush on one of them, but their flirtatious teasing didn't help him a whole bit. Female Titan Phoebe, the Warlock Eloise and the Awoken Titan Limnea. Eloise was the less flirtatious one and the sweetest of them all, he began developing feelings for her when they were training him. While Phoebe and Limnea would make the training rather uncomfortable, Elouise was serious, cool and often supportive and patient with him. She was an excellent teacher and he learned enough from her that he was able to fend for himself. 

Phoebe: Well, well, well. I didn't expect to see you here little guy.

Owen: Stop calling me little guy and what are the three of you doing here.

Limnea: But you are so cute when you are embarrassed so we have to keep calling you that.

Elouise: We are here just doing some patrols, looking around, nothing all to special. What are you doing here?

Owen: Nothing, just traveling around, taking a couple pictures and slaying some Vex.

Limena: Aww, how cute. Could you show us some pictures?

Owen: Sure, it is mostly of the environment as it is quite beautiful.

Owen shows them the pictures that he took with his old camera from the Golden Age, this had a vintage effect on it with black and white. It made everything look nicer. Phoebe took a long look at one of the pictures. She examined it for quite a long time.

Limnea: Can we look at another picture Phoebe? Holy moly, studying that damn photo to the last pixel aren't you.

Phoebe: Sorry, it is just that I see something in the back, in the foliage. 

Owen: What? 

Phoebe: It looks like a person. 

Owen grabs the camera and looks through it, then start looking at more of the photos and the same figure is always in the back of the shot, the only ones that it isn't is when he is standing at a cliff and taking a photo of the large Vex structures. A chill went through him. 

Elouise: Have you got yourself a stalker now?

Owen: I hope not. I mean, why would anyone stalk me? 

Limnea: Cause you are so damn cute, that is why. 

Owen: Look, it isn't funny. I don't want a stalker right now, who knows how crazy they are.

Phoebe: Could it be your ex?

Owen: You really think that I had a ex?

Phoebe: Fair point, you are hopeless. 

An arrow lands in between the group that then explodes in some kind of purple energy and their whole world goes black. They feel asleep and when they wake up, they find themselves tied up with some kind of string, it was tougher than steel. Owen notices someone standing facing away from them. It was a feminine yet, alien looking creature, it wore a cloak over it's head and a strange bow on it's back. It looked through his camera, shifting through the many images like it was familiar with, like it had used it before even though most people today wouldn't know how to use it. The figure had sand like skin with brown details and shoulder pieces and the head cloak were orange. He is trying to figure out what happened. They were talking and then that arrow landed and everything went to black. What kind of arrow was that and was that from this creature. It has a bow so maybe it is. Could this be his stalker. Phoebe starts waking up, letting out a loud yawn.