...Other Side of Reality

August 24, 2024

10:57PM

Zamboanga City, Philippines

I am a nurse, a professional nurse that passed the board, practiced my career and explored my opportunities. I worked as a nurse in a general hospital in my hometown. And I also worked in Japan as a caregiver or a healthcare provider. So, I know about healthcare and I studied the sciences of healing.

But lately, I have been thinking about the other side of the reality of healing. And that is that of my country which we called 'manggagamot', 'mananambal', and such. In English they might be called 'witch doctors'. Why? Well, I already tried listening to psychologists and psychiatrists and in two different countries. I was diagnosed with depression but I was also deemed 'healed' and said to not have anything wrong with me. My therapist even said I have great foundations. But why do I still feel this way? Why do I still feel empty, with this very big void within me that nothing can seem to fill? Why do I still see visions at the back of my head, or voices inside my head? Why do I still envision narratives, stories of different entities that not all are able to see and perceive. Why is it still taking most of my mind and heart?

Maybe I am called by the unordinary or something unconventional. I don't see anything wrong with trying it out. The spirits have visited me since I was younger, and out of the ordinary has called on to me even when I was young, then maybe it's time I open myself up to the other side of probabilities and possibilities.

Maybe I just need to search where I truly belong, and I need to open myself up to every single possibility.

Who says it isn't science?

Quantum Physics have the idea that everything is possible.

And in my own core, I believe that 'Impossible' is actually 'I'm possible'!

So, this is me finding possibilities! ;)