Chapter A WARNING

Chapter A WARNING

(A/N: SO sorry for not updating in time, I had no wifi! So in the time I had to think (and read...a lot) I decided that I will be making a new book called 'THE ZODA CLUB'. It's not as thrilling but more based on four kids and the Zodiac having to live together and trying to get along. I can't wait to start writing it but I promise that HTLY comes first. I hope to keep up with my tight schedule and update every weekend, just in case I need Saturday to finish up at times. Love you all!)
.

(Reader's POV)

You are currently sat on your couch next to Cronus, a small plate with a slice of strawberry cheesecake on both of your laps. "Isn't it great? The cheesecake, I mean" you asked, taking a bite of your cheesecake.

"Eh, not bad. I think it's kinda good, but not that great" he replied, shrugging his shoulders. You shrugged your own shoulders, knowing that all people are different and that included these otherworldly troll species as well. You trained your eyes on the t.v., watching the News Weather forecast. "...soon will  get more wind along with a bit of fog. And that's all for the weather forecast!" a woman said as she stood in front of a map of your state, zoomed in onto your town. You guessed she must be new since you didn't recognize her like the other News crew.

You watch the news a bit and the names just stuck in your memory. The woman and map was then replaced by a man and woman who were sat at a large counter-like desk, their names you knew being Mitch and Molly.  You looked down at what was left of your cheesecake, taking another bite as you listened in on the news. "Thank you for the weather forecast, Anne. Man, we have some really bad news for the town of ((y/t) Your Town)" Mitch stated, causing you to look up at the t.v. questioningly. That was your town.

"Yeah, I heard about it and I must say, it's a real shame" Molly replied, her face serious.

"Just last night there was a reported break-in at a wealthy couple's home. When authorities arrived the couple was found brutally murdered but their child unharmed but left in shock. An eyewitness account described the suspect to the police in which a drawing was made of their appearance which will be shown here to my left" a drawn detailed image of a man looking rather youthful wearing a hoodie with the hood drawn up appeared on the screen. Just looking at it made your gut twist as if  you've seen them before, yet you couldn't place your hand on who, where or when. You swear you've never seen that face before. "The man is said to possibly be in his late teens to early twenties and wearing dark clothing. Another distinguishable feature is that he has a tattoo of a Scorpio symbol on the back of his right shoulder. If you see this man contact the authorities immediately, but stay hidden and safe. This man is currently being charged with theft and homocide and for escaping both a prison and jail."

You didn't realize you were staring at the t.v. with your mouth slightly ajar.  (Y/t) had a very low crime rate due to its low population and respective representatives who tend the needs of the town when needed. You placed your plate of cheesecake on the coffee table and was quickly lost in deep thought until it was only you, the world around you melting away. It was then that you felt something touching your cheek, snapping you back to reality. When your eyes focused Cronus was in front of you, his hand touching your lips.

He wiped the corner of your mouth then withdrew his hand, bits of strawberry cheesecake evidently smudged on his fingertips. You stared at him as he stuck his fingers in his mouth, sucking on them. You felt your face heat up a little as you watched him, his eyes staring into yours as if deep in concentration, like he was reading you. He then slid his fingers out of his mouth, smacking his lips and smirking, "You're right, this cheesecake stuff does taste great."

You gulped on impulse and Cronus slowly leaned closer to your face, giving you a blank yet lustful stare, "But it vwould be a treat if I could hawve more" he breathed, sending shivers down your spine. His face got closer and closer, the distance between you two quickly diminishing. "Vwill the lowvely, young lady giwve me a second helping?" at that moment his face was inches from yours when you suddenly felt something snap inside you, making you reach your hand up and roughly push Cronus' face away from yours, causing him to stumble back and you stood up.