letters and gifts

Okay so this will be a long one so kick back your feet and watch me drain my fingers to the bone :P

⚠️ warnings:⚠️
-maybe a little emotional but I don't trust my single ass hands for this so idk broski
-very horrible flirting and romantic things bc I seriously have no idea of how to do it

I will point out there could be ooc interactions and stuff but I tried to make the characters act as canon as possible!

/_______________________\

"Kouyou I owe you for this!"

"Damn right you do, lad"

An exchange was made with a piling but neat bag of little trinkets, notes and packaging.

The brunette smiled happily as he watched the older walk away back into the building.

He watched her disappear before going back to a lit up car, a blonde on his phone with a small nervous expression.

Dazai shook his head before getting in "hello, my dear" he said and pecked the others cheek

"Did it go okay?" Kunikida asked, now looking up

"Sure did!"

_________________

Here's a little secret. Something that has been going on for weeks now.

Chuuya, a powerful mafia executive, was overworking.

It was quite normal for him to work a lot but he had managed to get stuck further into the workload.

There was something he had to prove. Something he needed to get.
Something he couldn't grasp.

He needed to prove he was a good worker. A loyal one at most.

It wasn't to say that chuuya wasn't loyal.
He was.
To the mafia. To mori. To kouyou. To the mafia in general.

He just had to prove it himself.

____________

While working, deep in files, paperwork and reports, his mentor koyou came through

"Yes, ane-san. What is it?" He asked, noticing a basket in her hands.

"A little...gift from your lovers" she claimed and cleared her throat for him to use his gravity to move everything off the desk.

He complied and tapped each pile, which flew off and neatly stacked next to the desk.

The basket then carefully dropped down infront of him

"You will be taking a week off aswel. Required and requested by your little men. It starts in an hour. Be ready or ill drag you out myself" she said in a calm tone before leaving.

He stuttered In shock, eyes widened before scoffing and standing up. The basket too tall for him to open sitting much to his liking.

He carefully lifting out a note stacked on the top.

He rolled his eyes for no utter reason, seeing how long it was and the doodles which obviously came from the brunette.

'Stupid Mackeral' He thought and opened it all open properly before starting to read the back

(I'm too sucky at this so this is from google. Yes I'm unoriginal.. yur)

On it read:
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope

"Obviously doppo.." he muttered with a small smile and a light scoff
"Osamu could never"

His smile widens at the messy hearts all over it.
"Stupud"