Chapter 1: Hidden Truths

In the year 2120, Zain, a man deeply committed to his work, wakes up beside his wife, Radwa. As he stirs, he notices that the lights in their home are off. In this future, technology is powered by "AC," a form of currency that fuels everything. Zain uses 1 AC point to power the house, and both he and Radwa start their day.Zain receives an unexpected call from a colleague named Ghofran/غفران. The previous day, Zain entrusted Ghofran with a project he had been working on-a new AC system designed to create a better world. However, Ghofran reveals that he has shown the project to their work council. Furious, Zain confronts him over the phone, exclaiming, "Why did you show my project to the council? We had a deal that this stays between you and me!" He angrily hangs up, feeling betrayed.Zain turns on the TV, only to be met with a shocking news announcement: teaching without a license has been declared a crime. Fear grips him because, unbeknownst to anyone-including Radwa-Zain has been secretly teaching children in an abandoned adoption center behind a building, without a license. The only ones who know are the kids he teaches.As Zain and Radwa leave their home for work, Zain heads to the council for an investigation. They ask if he has actually completed the project he submitted. Aware of the severe consequences, Zain lies, saying, "No, I have only written it; I never made it." In truth, he has already completed the project.Meanwhile, we are introduced to Sabah, a woman with a secret motive. She visits a professional named 3aziz/عزيز, who specializes in building mechanical arms, legs, and possibly robots. Sabah requests that 3aziz create a replica of Zain, as she was in love with him before he married Radwa. To convince him, she lies, claiming the robot is for her father. Initially hesitant, 3aziz refuses until Sabah tells him, "Your son died two years ago," manipulating him into giving her the materials she needs to build the robot.