Nagihoe was attacked:(

TW: blood, swearing, (maybe) bad grammar, hurt animals, cringe(?), so yeah basically the same warnings as last chapter

THIRD POV (Bc I do that best)

Meanwhile, inside, Hajime was completely unaware of his husband being attacked, but had a small urge to check up on him. That urge got more unbearable when he hears a loud crash and a flower vase fall. He jolted awake, completely ignoring the drowsiness he felt, and darted outside, only to see 7 injured dogs, who were covered in blood. That wasn't even the most shocking part. The most shocking part was that they were cuddling Nagito, who looked basically dead, blood dripping from his mouth and pouring out his slit stomach. Hajime, without a second thought, ran up to his husband and yelled.

"NAGITO?! NAGITO, WHAT THE FUCK!? NAGITO, GET UP!" He sputtered out to no response. He grabbed his phone (which was conveniently in his pocket) and dialed 9-1-1.

*Buzz.*

Each buzz felt like a warning.

*Buzz.*

God dammit...

*Buzz.*

HURRY UP!!

"911, What's your emergency?"

"MY HUSBAND IS BLEEDING OUT BADLY! SEND SOMEONE, ANYONE!"

"Sir, please calm do---"

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO THAT?! I WILL CALM DOWN ONCE I KNOW MY HUSBAND IS OKAY!"

"Okay, what is your address?"

"[Insert address]"

"Alright, we're sending people. Where is he bleeding? Do you know how it happened?"

"He's bleeding from his stomach, and blood is coming out of his mouth! And I have no idea!!"

"Mhm, got it. They should be there soon. Luckily, you leave near the hospital. Not so luckily, you won't be able to ride with them to the hospital."

"WHAT?! WHY?!"

"Well, you aren't immediate family..."

"That's fucked up! My husband could be dying, but I'm not allowed to stay with him?! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Sir, I apologize. It's nothing in my control."

Only then the ambulances arrive. Nagito opens his eyes, but everything this blurry, and he can't move at all. Hajime immediately notices.

"Nagito?! NAGITO!! STAY AWAKE! PLEASE!!" Hajime begs, but Nagito closes his eyes again, still too exhausted to move or stay awake. All he can hear is the muffled sounds of the sirens. Hajime had to be pulled away from Nagito so they can get him in the ambulance. He struggled against the people holding him back, tearing up and desperately trying to run over and stay next to Nagito...

TIMESKIP BC I CAN

Nagito was in a room (room 382 ig), and Hajime was talking with the receptionist, wanting to see him. The receptionist was calmly talking, but Hajime was really panicked. He was practically begging, but the receptionist has to ask him questions.

"What's your name?"

"Hajime Hinata!"

"And the patient you wanna see?"

"Nagito Hinata!"

"Your relationship with him?"

"Married!"

"Okay, congratulations on the marriage. Give me a secooonndddd...."

"Please hurry!!"

The (young) lady brushed a strand of her black hair behind her ear, typing on her computer quickly. She knew Hajime really wanted to see Nagito, so she worked as fast as she can. She narrowed her eyes.

"Ah, uhm..."

"What?? Is he okay?!"

"Good news and 2 bad news'. Good news is that he's alive, first bad news is he has less than a 10% chance of living, and second bad news is that his frontotemporal dementia is not helping those chances..."

"... Pardon... Me..?"

"Did you... Not know he had two diseases..?"

"T-Two?! A-And his percentage of living is less than 10%?! H-How..?!"

"Oh... well, uh... [...] Surprise..?"

"Answer the 'how' question, please!"

"He lost an alarming amount of blood. It looks like some wild animal attacked, and a bug or two ended up getting in him..."

"Bugs crawled in the wound?! What?!"

"Unfortunately. And--- *Ping!*

"Oh! You got the okay to check up on Nagito!"

"Really?!"

"Mhm!"

Hajime smiled gratefully and nodded before darting down the hallway to Nagito's room. After a little of searching, he opened the door, only to see...

Teehee.

Another cliffhanger. I had to! How unfortunate, is Nagito okay, or not?? I guess we'll only have to know next chapter! Again, sorry if this is bad, I have no experience with writing 😔😔. Please understand. Anygays, seeya next chapter pooks!! <3

Word count: 702 (sorry that it was so short:( )