TRUST FALL? NEVER!

Waking up in his new room, Krieg began his day as he always did... by scratching his butt.

After such a daunting task, he rises from his bed and makes his way to the door. Lifting his axe from an umbrella holder, rubbing a spot of dried blood off with his thumb, and leaves his room to start his day. Yawning, he saunters through the halls towards the stairs, passing Angel's room. He could've sworn that he heard a piggy in there sometimes. He guessed that Angel liked breakfast in bed.

Looking over the balcony, he could see the small goat things helping Charlie to put up a banner, congratulating Krieg and Pentious on their first week. Vaggie stood by the foot of the ladder, ensuring Charlie did not fall off in her apparent excitement.

Speaking of, it had been uneventful... mostly, anyway.

There WAS a rather large explosion that came from the Slaughterhouse. But Krieg laughed it off as the Psychos having fun.

"Good morning, Krieg!" Charlie called up to him, pulling him from his musings.

"RAKE FIRE ACROSS THE SKY!"

Charlie had done her best in the last week to try and figure out what Krieg meant when he spoke. So far? She still didn't have a clue.

As he made his way down the stairs, he approached the pair.

"We were just talking about yours and Sir Pentious' stay at the hotel for an ENIRE week!" Charlie squeed, in barley contained happiness.

"WINGS UPON THE ENDLESS MARCH." Krieg shrugged, nodding agreeably.

"Even though you bring trouble by the fistful." Vaggie added, crossing her arms as she glared at him.

"I mean, sure, there were SOME hiccups along the way." Charlie nervously continued, stepping off of the ladder. She shuddered as she remembered the first few days Krieg stayed here. Gangs and upstarts all showed up and tried to kill him, believing his stay at the hotel was a sign of weakness.

She NEVER, wanted to see someone get their eyes gouged out with an eggplant ever again. "BUT, it's not like he goes out of he way to cause trouble."

"SLOSH SKIN BY THE TAUT OR UNGULATE." He shrugged.

"We REALLY, need to work on your speech. Oh! That can be one of your lessons for today!" Charlie bounced on her tiptoes at the prospect.

"We still have Pentious to deal with, hun. He was literally just trying to take over the city with his steampunk bullshit a few days ago." Vaggie reasoned, not exactly liking the idea of tackling two denizens of Hell at the same time.

To that, Charlie remained her ever hopeful self. "Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here."

As if on queue, Pentious began rolling a large, gattling gun of some kind. His egg bois sat atop it.

"What the hell is that?" Vaggie asked, clearly annoyed at the new trinket.

Bowing, Pentious tipped his hat to her. "Oh! Hello, Purple Female." He hissed.

Krieg looked around rapidly... who was he talking about?

"It is my new invention." He proudly displays it. "The sssskinflayer, eleven-thousand." Folding his arms proudly, his egg bois hop down and begin running around without any co-ordination, eventually beginning to chase a one-eyed cat.

Slowly walking up to the side, Krieg began to examine it.

"Yesss, marvel at its magnifi-"

Krieg kicked the side of the weapon, breaking through its mechanisms and knocking it over, leaving it in a crumpled heap, thick steam billowing from it.