Liar (p3)

This takes place at the same time as part 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moon stared at the door as Lunar went after Sun. His pupils were shaking as tears fell down his face.

"Uh let's make him a gift basket...he likes gifts." Solar wasn't sure what to do. He never needed to comfort a Moon before. Solar and Moon went shopping for things Sun like and obviously they went to K-mart. 

"We could get him...chocolate...does he like chocolate? who doesn't? We should also get uh games! He likes those." Solar was trying his best.

"Uh huh." Moon was still very upset...

"...How about you get games and DVDs and that stuff...while I get food?" Moon nodded and walked off. 

Moon went over to the games. He saw a few that he didn't think would be interested in but bought a few for himself to play with Sun like unholy and madshot. The he saw some he knew Sun would like such as, spiderman not because Sun was a spiderman fan but because it was action and Sun liked that. Then he went over the movie section, he knew wasn't a horror fan, Sun enjoyed action a lot in movies just like he did games. So Moon picked out 4 movies. They were popular but Sun just didn't have time to watch them. He picked Robocop, predator, matrix and Aliens. Moon watched these and he enjoyed them, he was hoping Sun would want to watch them with him.

Moon decided the next best thing would be music. He knew Sun wasn't a huge of the day-care theme so maybe while the kids weren't there he could play whatever music he wanted. Moon wasn't sure what music Sun liked but he went with calming music because it was a contrast to the very very loud children.

Solar made his way over to the food section. He had no idea what Sun liked but maybe he could be things Sun hadn't tried before. He found a few crips flavours like sweet chilli and...brussels sprout. He didn't think they'd be any good but he bought them. He bought a few different chocolate brands and some drinks.

They went home after paying and went to Moon's room to put it all together. They put the games and CDs around the edges and the food in the middle. Moon had an idea. He got up and went to the day-care and into the gift shop. He grabbed a Sun plush and Moon plush he sat on the floor in the back with a needle and thread. 

He put the black thread into the needle after failing 7 times. He slowly poked the needle into the plush Sun's hand and sewed it to the plush Moon's hand. Moon finished before decided he didn't like it and pulled all the thread out. He tried again, didn't like it. Again, redo. It was a long cycle of redoing it and getting frustrated before he threw the Moon plush at the wall.

"If you weren't such a flaming asshole, you wouldn't be sat in the back of the gift shop trying to sew two plushie hands together...I feel so dumb." He hit his head into the wall, not hard enough to do anything though. Moon looked at the Sun plushie. He held it close to his chest. "Ok...try again Moon...you can do this and then Sun will talk to you and you don't lose your brother because you were dumb. Then you and him hang out and play games..." Moon stared at the plushie. "If this doesn't work I will never recover."

Moon was sat there for 15 minutes before he thought it was good enough. He still wasn't one hundred percent happy with it but Solar kept calling asking where he was. So Moon went home and put the plushie on the top of all the other stuff in the gift basket. 

7 minutes later Sun and Lunar walked back in. Solar was sat watching tv while Moon sat by the basket. Lunar looked around and cleared his throat.

"We're back...how is it here?" Solar up and walked over to Lunar and walked into another room with him. Sun and Moon looked at each other and there was an awkward silence. Moon cleared his throat.

"I...uh I'm sorry...I shouldn't have kept it from you. I promised no more secrets and then kept a pretty big thing from you. I'm sorry." Moon paused. "Me and Solar made you a gift basket." Moon held the basket out to Sun. Sun sighed and took.

"I'm sorry I scream at you...I guess I was just scared...but that's not an excuse...I didn't mean to hurt you." Moon hugged Sun and after a few seconds Sun hugged back.

"I love you brother."

"I love you too...Moon."