Magic Dragon (p2)

This was requested by Dreamblade23 however not as a part 2 but the last request Magic Dragon I thought could be done and then I could link it together with this one. So I did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok...where to hide this..." He closed his stomach compartment and walked ou the day-care.

"Sun?" Solar asked.

"Yeah?"

"Were you in the...portal?"

"No?"

"I was just in there...you weren't."

"I uh opened a portal with the uh tech Moony gave me."

"Right. You headed somewhere?"

"Uh...home."

"Bye then." Solar walked off towards the theatre.

"That conversation might have been more awkward then my date with Roxanne...sorry Solar." He walks home. When he gets there Moon is sat watching a show. Sun tried to go right up but Moon noticed him.

"Hey..."

"Hi?"

"You good?"

"Mhm!"

"Ok." Sun went upstairs.

"I can't tell them...Nexus could get info out of them." Sun went into his room and shut the door. "Protecting the world is a lot more stressful the shows say it is." Sun looked around for a good place to hide it. He opened his drawer and pulled out the bottom trying not to make noise. He placed the protection stave in the draw and place the panel back. You wouldn't see it unless you were snooping. 

He sat on his bed and stared at the drawer. 

"I should have someone to keep all my magic stuff. I mean my Grimoire and Stave...I'll need more later." He laid down staring at the ceiling. "I still have to cook dinner...fuck sake." He got up and walk to the kitchen. "Moon?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

"Ordering dinner."

"Why?"

"I could tell something was off figured you didn't wanna cook." Moon walked over to Sun and handed him his phone so he could order. 

"Uh...thanks." 

"Also we are talking about why you're acting weird." Sun picked out what he wanted.

"Moon it doesn't matter-"

"Sun...for our entire lives you have done nothing but act happy and worry about me...I don't want you going back to that. If for whatever reason you can't tell me now...at least let me help you relax." Sun looked at Moon. He wanted to tell him to act how he felt but he knew deep down that he couldn't.

"I'm fine I promise. Just a little stressed from work." Moon sighed.

"Fine." Moon went back to his show. 

The next morning Sun was checking on the stave when he pressed down on it to summon the familiar. It was small but if it had room it would be massive.

"I should figure out how you work. He said I could posses you. Do you know how?" The dragon pushed his paw onto the stave and suddenly Sun was looking out the eyes of the dragon. "What!?" Sun turned around and saw the dragon. They were stood in a mindscape but it wasn't Sun's. "Can you understand me?" The dragon nodded.