Chapter 1: Ein Frederick

< Sapphire Academy >

It's been a day since the ceremony, Ein Frederick is currently sleeping in the Dorm, his dorm to be precise since he was Noble, his influence isn't that strong but he doesn't use his authority to force anyone due to his morality.

Most Nobles preferred they have their dorms with privacy some others would be with their friends. But for Ein, he barely has any friends but he is satisfied.

< Reach to the End >

< Progress: 1% >

"Sigh..." Ein Frederick is attending his classroom, and he was assigned to the 2-A class.

"Should I just give my best from the beginning?" He pondered since he decided to average all of his scores by half since he didn't want to stand out that much. Ever since the Warning that the system gave to him.

'Multiple Entities with a System.' He needs more information regarding those, but he is afraid that someone might be able to notice his actions.

He doesn't want to have a Death Sentence for his academy life, so everything he did was discreet.

But he pondered if he got a warning, what if those people with the system also gained that warning? Then by doing this, he will be inconspicuous to the other eyes regarding his status, and even knowledge.

"I should be more careful." He whispered as he attended the classroom, and saw multiple Students, and they are indeed High-Class Magicians and Warriors at their age.

He went to his seat, and as the time progressed a Bell rang that shook the entire place signaling the start of the Class. Some students also entered the classroom. Some students were outstanding and clearly above the others, and some were Royalty.

Just like the student that is beside him, she was the 4th Princess of the Empire of Sunlight. Her name is Citrine Sunlight, accompanied by her Blonde hair, Golden eyes, and alluring purple blazer uniform with a gray skirt.

 Her name is Citrine Sunlight, accompanied by her Blonde hair, Golden eyes, and alluring purple blazer uniform with a gray skirt

'I should avert my eyes, I don't want some attention, I just need to be alone.' He nodded to himself, as he waited for the Professor to enter the classroom.

While waiting, The 4th Princess glanced around and her eyes landed beside her. She was looking at Ein Frederick.

'Is it me, or just my mind didn't register? Was he always there in my past life?' Citrine who is looking at Ein, pondered. She tried to recall her memories but she didn't recognize him from his past life.

'It's probably due to stress...' She disregards it for now since the main concern she has is the system that is right in front of her.

< Save The World >

< Citrine Sunlight >

She gritted her teeth in frustration since the moment she regressed this was her second chance to save her Empire, and to do that, she needed to be crowned as the Empress and needed to wage her authority against her siblings if she wanted to become the Empress.