capt. 1 - the first meet

Percy pov -

After dinner, Chiron wanted to see me and Annabeth in the big house. When we got there, we saw a sliver bearded dude sitting next to where Chiron was standing in full centaur form.

"Sit", so we sit opposite Gandalf, rather confused. "This is prof. Dumbledore, he's the headteacher at hogwarts".

"Hogwarts? What?" I ask.

"It's a school for wizards and witches, we're introducing a new exchange program between your camp and my school, chiron here was helping me pick out some students to visit hogwarts for the year"

Chiron adds "We've already decided who's going, you two, frank, hazel, jason, piper, leo, calypso, will, nico and grover." he continues "Leo will bring Festus to travel to england, you two can travel on blackjack, and shall leave in the morning, after breakfast, or now if you wish".

Annabeth tells him in the morning, they'll leave. Dumbledore and Chiron nod, and we leave Annabeth going to her cabin, and I to mine. In the morning, we all meet up on half blood hill, and we set off to England and towards hogwarts.

*Harry's pov-*

Just after the sorting, Dumbledore stands up and announces the arrival of some students from America who are coming here as part of a transfer program. Just as he finishes, Hagrid, who he had noticed wasn't at the table, came in with some kids in tow.

The first one to come in looks around 17/18, tanned, black hair, and sea green eyes, and wearing a bright orange t-shirt. He's holding the hand of a girl around 18 as well, with blonde hair and grey eyes, with a similar t-shirt. Another pair come in, one holding a bronze suitcase, who has a sort of impish look, and latino, he's with a girl with ginger braided hair. Two boys come in next, one emo, one more bright, then someone whose half goat comes in, which everyone starts muttering about, but the new DADA teacher seem shocked and angry as if he kicked her cat or something. Then four more come in, and the doors shut and Hagrid sits down. Everyone starts whispering, which Dumbledore stops.

He tells the new people to introduce themselves. The first one to come in and introduces himself as percy jackson. The girl next to him says "Annabeth Chase." One by one the other say their names.

Leo valdez, calypso, nico di angelo, will solace, then the goat guy said he's called grover and the last four introduce themselves as jason, piper, hazel and frank.

Once they finish, McGonagall brings out the sorting hat again. She places it on Percy's head, and after a few minutes it yells out "GRYFFINDOR".

Annabeth - gryffindor

Leo - gryffindor

Calypso - ravenclaw

Nico - slytherin

Will - hufflepuff

Jason - gryffindor

Piper - gryffindor

Hazel - hufflepuff

Frank - gryffindor

Grover - hufflepuff

Once they finish being sorted, Ron turns to me said "i don't trust them, something's off about them". I agree, but I don't say it. As they sit down, food is served. Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Jason, Piper and Frank all sit together.

*Percy pov-*

I wish we would have been in the same 'house' although what sort of a name of gryffindor? Even worse than pig farts! Like ravenbeak as an eagle for a symbol, like why an eagle? It's called ravenbeak isn't it?

When mcgonagall comes and gives us our timetables, i tell annabeth that i can't read it.

"That's because it's upside down seaweed brain!"

"I knew that"

She hits the back of my head, to which a red haired boy looks at us oddly. Suddenly one of the teachers stands up and says "Hem, hem! Is it lovely to be back at Hogwarts? Hmmm?, And to see such happy little faces looking up at me!" as the students started murmuring again. She said "hem hem" and continued "The Ministry of Magic has always considered the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance. The rare gifts with which you were born may come to nothing if not nurtured and honed by careful instruction. The ancient skills unique to the wizarding community must be passed down the generations lest we lose them forever. The treasure trove of magical knowledge amassed by our ancestors must be guarded, replenished and polished by those who have been called to the noble profession of teaching."

I just stare at her blankly, and quickly ask Annabeth what the ministry of magic is, to which she says it's their government or something. After a while she stops speaking, and we start to eat, but before we take one bite, Annabeth stops us.

"Guys, we haven't used the proper rites! Remember?" everyone nods, sheepishly.

"Wait, how do we burn it without anyone noticing? The wizards are bound to find it odd..." frank chimes in.

"Ummm, who cares? It's part of what we do on a daily basis" I say.

Leo nods and sets his hand alight, at which the people around us gasp and jump out of their seats, including the red haired boy staring at us

"Bloody hell! His hand is on fire!" he exclaims.

Harry pov -

I stand up with Ron, shocked and confused, why is his hand on fire? And why are his friends not doing anything about it? I watch as the boy burns some of their food... Why is he burning his food? God these new people are strange. Hermione strides up to them to lecture them about the fire.

"Um, you shouldn't be burning your food, also how is it coming for your hands? What spell is that?"

The latino boy leo just shakes his head, "spell? This isn't a spell"

Hermione looks shocked, but the blonde girl, Annie bell, cuts in telling leo to shut up "shut up repair boy, seriously leo!" but all his other friends are laughing? Why are they laughing?

Their friends who got put in other houses come over, the emo one smacks Leo on the head to which the other guy, will, stops him, by dragging him away, muttering something about doctors orders. At this point the new DADA teacher struts over, extremely angry along with Dumbledore who appears more calm.

The new teacher introduces herself as prof umbridge and she starts telling off the new students and puts leo, emo boy and his blonde friend and annie bell in detention, and she tells the others that they're on 'thin ice' but dumbledore cuts her off, telling them that they will not be in detention. 

Ron turns to me "they must have brain washed dumbledore! Honestly! They could have burnt the place down! How are they not getting detention! Something's fishy about them...

"Honestly ron, i couldn't agree more, somethings up"