capt 2 - suspicions

Ron turns to me "they must have brain washed dumbledore! Honestly! They could have burnt the place down! How are they not getting detention! Something's fishy about them...

"Honestly ron, i couldn't agree more, somethings up"

Percy's pov

At DADA class -

At the start of the next day, Leo woke me up because class is starting soon. I didn't know I was asleep during breakfast, whoops. I splash a bit of water on my face, which wakes me up fully. We made our way to our class.

10 mins later

The teacher, Umbridge, sits me and Annabeth together, Leo and Frank, and Jason and Piper, as pairs. Soon the slytherins come in late, so nico has to sit next to some dark haired kid with an odd scar, which they don't look happy about, i supposed nico wanted to sit next to will, but seeing as will is in hufflepuff, he won't be in this class with us. I have no idea why scar boy doesn't like nico.

Once we've all sat down, the professor cheerfully says "good morning!". A few people mumble good morning. She frowns and say's when I tell you good morning, I expect you to say good morning as well, hmmm? How about we try that again? Good morning!"

"good morning"

She smiles, "that's better". She turns around to write something on the blackboard, once she finishes, I put my hand up, and wait, and wait. I whisper to annabeth, "i think she's ignoring me", annabeth nods.

She can obviously hear us whispering, she tells us off, and to get back to work.

"But I can't read the board miss!"

She tuts and says "put your hand up mr. ....?"

"Jackson, and I did, miss, you were ignoring me!"

"Well, Mr Jackson, I don't like people talking back to me, so detention today, after lessons, and what do you mean, you can't read the board? You're in the front row?"

"Im dyslexic miss, and so are most of my friends, except Frank , we find it better to read in greek or latin"

"Oh really? I wasn't told about this..., I shall have to check with professor dumbledore about this, but before then, you'll have to read the english, and if none of you do it, they will be getting detention."

Me, Annabeth, Leo, Frank, Jason, Nico, Piper exchange glances, like what?

Harry's pov -

I put my hand up, after reading the pages she wanted us to read.

"Yes, Mr Potter?"

"Will we actually be using these spells in class? Not just theory?"

"Mr Potter, why on earth will you need to use spells in real life? Learning the theory should be enough"

"I don't know? Against Voldemort?"

The whole class gasps, except the new kids, do they not know who voldemort is? The boy next to me asks "who's voldemort?"

The blonde girl, Anniebell, says "he's some guy with no nose who's killed a bunch of people, honestly nico, if you were paying attention to chiron, instead of making out with will, you would know this!"

'Nico' rolls his eyes "shut up wise girl, making out with will is my business, leave him out of this, and besides! I was on doctors orders"

Doctors orders? Aren't they a bit too young to be doctors? Ron was right, there's something off about them, unless this 'will' is an adult, which would be wrong.

Anniebell shakes her head. Umbrigde just looks scandalised. "How old is this 'Will'?!"

Nico - "he's 16"

Umbridge - "that too young to be a doctor!"

Nico - "whatever..."

Umbridge - "you got detention for lying young man!, and also, you know who is dead! Potter is lying!"

Me - "what so cedric just dropped dead, did he?"

Percy - "Who's cedric?"

The girl behind him says - ""cedric was killed by this voldy guy percy, honestly, didn't you listen to chiron as well?"

Percy - "oh thanks pipes."

Umbrigde sits down, seething with anger. "Right! Percy Jackson, Nico di anglo, Piper Mclean, Harry Potter, and Annabeth chase! Detention! Now go to mcgonagall's office! Now! Get out! All of you!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay, athuor here, i just remembered that jason died in the trials of apollo, so in this he's didnt die, and him and piper got back togehter.