part 3- uh oh! Detention, or not?

"Right! Percy Jackson, Nico di anglo, Piper Mclean, Harry Potter, and Annabeth chase! Detention! Now go to mcgonagall's office! Now! Get out! All of you!"

Harry's pov

At the end of the school day, I go to Umbridge's office. Nico, Piper, Percy and Annabeth are already there. Nico's making out with some guy, who I assume is Will, who they were talking about earlier. Suddenly I hear hooves clopping on the floors. I turn around to see the boy with goat legs running up to new kids.

"Perrrcy!, how have you got detention already?"

"Oh hey g-man, this stuck up teacher obviously is living under a rock, she thinks moldypants is dead, she obviously doesn't like that gandalf guy"

"Gandalf? Moldypants? Wait, do you mean Dumbledore and voldemort?"

"Yeah, them"

Annabeth sighs "shut up seaweed brain" she hits the back of percy's head. Umbridge opens the door, ushering us in, which Nico grumbles about seeing as she just interrupted him kissing that Will guy.

When we go inside, Piper goes to the front desk and asks Umbridge if they have to do the detention. There's something different about her voice,like she's trying to hypnotise umbridge.

"Well... I guess not..." umbridge sputters out.

"So can we leave miss?"

"Uh yes ms...?"

"McLean, ma'am"

Umbridge smiles, her eyes all glassy, "yes, Ms McLean, you all can leave".

We all exit, Nico goes back to will, and I run up to Piper, asking "how did you do that?"

"Do what?" she has that weird voice effect on again, but for some reason it doesn't affect me.

"You know, how did you get umbridge to let us leave?"

She looks annoyed, "what are you on about?" she layers the effect on more, it still doesn't affect me.

I frown, what is she trying to do? Make me forget about it? Her friends look confused as well, like they know what she's doing, and that it's failing, for some reason.

She continues "look, just forget about it", she didn't use that voice thingy that time. She and her friends leave.

Percy's pov

I wonder why Piper's charmspeak doesn't work on him, it normally works on everyone, why not him?

"Hey, where did Nico go?", I look around to see him making out with will, "oh!".

Annabeth - "you're an idiot seaweed brain"

Percy - "you love me really" - i kiss her forehead, making her blush.

Then some blonde kid wearing green robes walks up to Piper, trying to flirt with her. Hilarious.

Piper - "Who are you?"

Blonde guy - "I'm Draco Malfoy, what's your name?"

Piper - "im piper McLean, and i have a boyfriend, so if you try to flirt with me again, he will beat the shit out of you"

Draco sneers, "my father will hear about this!"