Neighbour

"Excuse me uhm... i love you"

~Millies Pov~

"Millie come down were leaving!" My mom Mom said. We are moving today. I took the last things i needed and walked out of my room, then i looked inside again just to check it a last time.
"Millie we are late are you coming?" "Yes im coming!" I said then turned around and walked towards Our Car

(How they were sitting)

Mom     Paige

Ava         Me

I sat down and heard Paige and Ava fighting over smth stupid. I put on my Headphones and listened to some music. I Probably fell asleep because when i woke up we were already there. Today we would just look at our new home, me and my family took our stuff and got into our rooms, mine was pretty simple, a bed, a big window a wardrobe and a bathroom right next to it, i stardet putting my stuff were it belongs. After i was finished i opened my window and noticed there is the garage right in front of it, so i climbed out of my room and got on top of the garage.

I sat there for like 5 Minutes, then i noticed two people standing at our street one of them was looking at me. It was a boy, probably my age with pretty black curls, then my mom walked over to them and talked to the woman next to the boy. I guessed it was his Mom. I looked at that boy again, then i heard my phone ringing and climbed back into the Room, it was Noah. "Hey Noah!" I said "Hey Mills how are you? How is your new home?" "Im good thanks for asking! Its great actually, i can show it you maybe tomorrow? My mom is out talking to our neighbours" "Oh, i love how she always makes new friends so fast" "yeah" i laughed "im happy that we dont live that far away anymore" "yeah me too, more best friend time!" "Yeah! Tomorrow im going to show you my friends" "that would be great! See you tomorrow" i said and hang up, then i sat on the garage again.
The boy wasnt there anymore, only his and my mom, i ignored that for now and watched the sunset. After a while i got tired and got into my bed.

~Finns Pov~
Me and my mom got home from shopping, she asked me if i could take the food and everything in the house, i did it and when i came back i saw her looking at our new neighbours. Then i noticed a girl sitting on their garage, i wondered what she was doing there. „Finn are you even listening?" My mom asked, i immediately snapped back to reality and looked at her. „Well of course you didnt.." she rolled her eyes „Teenagers.." a woman in front of us said, i didnt even notice her. „Anyways.. what i was trying to say is that these are our new neighbours, Finn. And if they need our help with anything we are going to help them, got that?" Mom said „Yeah yeah whatever" i said and then walked into our house again, i got into my room and jumped into my bed. I scrolled a bit on Instagram until i fell asleep.

Song: R.E.M. -Ariana grande

I will do an „Song quiz" in every chapter now! I hope you liked the first chapter its short and simple but its a start! Love you guys 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
~Writer