Chapter - 23 Calm Before The Storm

The next few days were peaceful and quiet... for the most part... as peaceful as it could be with a bored, horny, Sadistic, CEO brooding about. If he wasn't trying to jump my bones, he was usually on the phone with Sebastián, working in his office, or sticking to me.

Stephen had spent the entire day Tuesday showing me every aspect of his room. The panic room was hidden in the space between the closet and bathroom. There were two options on how to open it. Pressing a button beside the Power button on the TV remote control. Or entering in a code on the box that pops out, when pressed.

The panic room was aptly renamed Panic Space. Too big to be a room, too small to be a house, honestly it was probably as big as my apartment. The hatch to the roof was pretty cool too. Although they neglected to mention there was a helicopter and helipad up there.

There was also a pathway that lead outside in his bedroom. It was behind the fourth door. What looked like a shoe closet, opened up to a rocky stairwell that lead outside. Also picking up the bedroom phone and dialing 111 called the guard house and recorded the call, while alerting security of an emergency.

There was also a remote that did so much I thought it was a joke. It boggled the mind, I was getting anxious however, the more I was shown. Everything looked designed to keep someone out, it did little protection after the assailant was inside.

At times Stephen would look nervous or anxious as well. It seemed the more sexual he acted the more he was coping with his nerves. It was adorable and endearing, but tortuous for my body. I was sleeping more than usual, I couldn't figure out if exhaustion was catching up to me... or something was wrong.

He took me on a tour of the estate, but it was so massive I was tired before we even completed the first floor. Stephen said the next tour he would just carry me... but I think the same thing would happen again. This place would take a lifetime to explore.

There was a knock on the door, Stephen never knocked so it was probably a housekeeper. Before I could get a proper word out the door opened. I curled up on the sofa watching the door. It was the creepy butler, and I was starting to not like the vibe he was putting out. He never waited for a reply just opening the door as he pleased.

Once, I was walking out the bathroom from a bath, only to walk right into him like he had been about to open the door to the bathroom. I hadn't told Stephen my theory because I didn't have tangible proof, but I didn't like Asshole Alfred.

The guy walked like he was a golden pedigree of humans or something. It was seriously irritating, because he all but called me filthy everytime he came around.

He was pushing in a trolley of food, as it was lunchtime now. He never smiled, he just looked down at me and said the same thing with an eyeroll.

"A meal has been prepared for you."

He then turned and headed for the door.

"Thank you, William." I said hoping to smother him with kindness.

I don't know what I did to make him dislike me, but I'd rather have a busty maid serve me food everyday. Why was it always Asshole Alfred?

Before William walked out, Stephen walked into the room.

"William? What brings you here?" He asked stopping abruptly.

William seemed a bit flustered like he wasn't sure what to say.

'But why? He just brought me food?... right?'

Not wanting to say anything rash I just silently watched it play out.

"Young master... I was just bringing the young man lunch. As it was close to lunchtime now. Would you like to eat too?"

"No, thank you. I'll just eat Mizu's."