Beach Night-1

It's 8pm now. Everyone's having dinner.

About the water fight, me and Utahime won the fight as Sukuna joined us too. Poor Suguru and Shoko lost to us haha.

All us boys were having dinner together. Suguru, Sukuna, Nanami, Haibara and Me.

Sukuna then whispered to me.

Sukuna: So are you all set for now?

Satoru: Um, I haven't decided what exactly I'm gonna say....

I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly.

Sukuna: You don't need to decide what you're going to say or write a speech.

I looked at him confusingly.

Sukuna: Man, just open up your feelings with her. Tell her everything you feel. Tell her that you want to make her the happiest woman. Tell her how much she matters to you. Tell her that how her small actions gives you butterflies. That's it. While you may begin it may make you nervous but as you go along, you'll feel very light. Keeping it in will only make you feel burdened. And what if she also feels the same way but she's also afraid to tell you just how you are? You never know until you share with her. So why not be the first one? Actually boys should be the first ones.

Satoru: Okay, but I didn't asked for this big explanation though.

Sukuna: You didn't asked but I know you needed it. And it's free this time only.

Satoru: haha sure.

It was around 9:30 pm when everyone was done with dinner and everyone was going to the basement hall as a dance night was held for us.

I also went there and we all danced to the club beats.

We all were having fun till 10 pm. Just then Sukuna again approached me.

Sukuna: Bro, I think it's time.

Satoru: Huh? Now?

Sukuna: Yes, just take her out with you. No one would disturb you.

Satoru: But I don't have a bouquet of roses or anything.

Sukuna: You don't need that. It's not an engagement proposal, duh!

Satoru: Oh yeah right.

Sukuna: Yeah, and just stop overthinking and go.

Sukuna patted my shoulder and gave me a thumbs up with a smile.

I went towards Utahime, who was dancing with Shoko and a few other girls.

Before I could approach her, Mei Mei held my forearm and tried pulling me away. But I released myself from her grip.

Satoru: The f**k you're doing?!

Mei mei: What? I wanted you to have a dance with me.

As usual she was having her face like she's the coolest.

Satoru: Listen Miss Mei, do know that I am not at all interested in you. Please don't bother me.

Miss Mei: I'm wondering what's so special in a girl like her. She even has such an ugly scar on her face.

Satoru: You know what made me fall for her so much? It's her personality, her voice, her actions, her everything. Unlike you, she has a beautiful heart. If you were a good person, I would have been friends with you, but guess what Miss Mei. You don't deserve that too.

Miss Mei: You will definitely regret this. And I will do everything to make you hate that girl.

Satoru: Why are you even wasting your energy when you know that it's not going to work.

Miss Mei: You'll see.

By saying that she walked away with an evil smile.

Why is she like this? I don't know why but I don't have a good feeling about this. It seems as if she's after something big. And I am having gut feelings that she's definitely going to cause some trouble.

I was in my thoughts when my gaze shifted towards Utahime and she was already looking at me. When my eyes met hers, she shifted her eyes to other direction.

Bruh! If she wanna stare at me, why is she afraid?

I quickly walked towards her without waiting for further disturbance.

Satoru: Utahime, I want to talk to you.

She looked up at me (Of course I'm taller than her).

Utahime: Now?

Satoru: Yes now.

Utahime: Is it urgent?

Satoru: Very urgent.

Utahime: Did something happened?

Satoru: Not exactly but something will definitely happen for sure.

By saying this I held her hand and we walked outside.

It was a such a beautiful starry night. The moon was shining so bright, that its light was reflecting on the ocean due to which the water was also shining. The dark blue sky was full of stars and cold breezes were blowing. Clouds were moving slightly due to the light winds. The waves were slowly moving, coming towards the shore and then going back, coming and going, again and again. The sand on the shore was slightly cooler unlike during the day.

Utahime removed her shoes to feel the softness of the cold sand and I did too

Utahime removed her shoes to feel the softness of the cold sand and I did too. She then walked a few steps closer to the ocean and I followed her.

Utahime: Isn't it so beautiful?

Utahime said while looking at the sky and the ocean.

Satoru: Hm, it is, very much.

Yes.
But the difference was that she was admiring nature's beauty whereas I was admiring her beauty.
She didn't even realised that I was staring at her. I think we both have something related to sunsets and beautiful starry nights. At this moment, how I am feeling is just very different. It's like I want to cherish every moment with you, Utahime. I want you all by myself. You're making me so possessive for you, Utahime. I never thought that I would ever feel about you this way.
I was so loving the moment and my thoughts, but then I had to snap out of it and confess my feelings to Utahime.

Satoru: Utahime, I actually had something to tell you.

Utahime looked at me, waiting for me to tell her. I looked straight into her hazel brown eyes, and said it.

Satoru: Um... the thing is... I...................like you. A lot. Like really like. Not fooling around or something. I ...... didn't realised when I started liking you. I love everything about you Utahime. I- ...I just want you to be my girlfriend. Will you?

I was waiting for her to answer. She seemed very shocked by my sudden proposal though.

To be continued...