Beach Night-2

I waited for her answer. She was still speechless for a few seconds. She then spoke.

Utahime: Do you really like me?

Satoru: Of course Utahime, you can see it in my eyes.

She looked at me in my eyes.

Satoru: What did you see?

Utahime: In your blue oceanic eyes, I saw genuineness and truthfulness.

Satoru: I really really like you Utahime. Like really like.

Utahime: But, why? I have this ugly scar and...

Satoru: Who said it's ugly?

She looked straight up at me.

Satoru: Utahime, your scar is beautiful.

Utahime: Are you making fun of me?

She said in a low and down voice.

Satoru: No Hime, I am serious. That scar on your face, I love it so much. I love each and everything about you Utahime. Don't feel that you're ugly. You're beautiful, by heart, by soul, by everything.

Utahime just kept staring at me.

Satoru: So, what is your answer?

Utahime: I like you too Satoru.

My eyes widened and I just jumped in my excitement!

Satoru: Yessssss!!!!!!

Satoru: So you're my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend now?

Utahime nodded.

Satoru: You know what, I am the happiest guy right now!

Utahime smiled at me and she hugged me. It was our first hug, and it was so warm. We were just hugging each other and we didn't even realised for how long we've been standing there like that.

 We were just hugging each other and we didn't even realised for how long we've been standing there like that

After a minute or so of hugging we finally backed off. Her arms still around my shoulders and my hands one on her head and another on her back, we just stared at each other for moments. The beautiful silence of the moment was all that we needed. Not saying anything, yet talking through our eyes. Just our presence with each other was enough. She was very slowly blinking her eyes, which was making my heart race. I could feel the warmth on my cheeks which just made me smile to myself. After seeing my smile, she smiled too. And I was putting her hair strands behind her ear with my hand which was on her head.

Utahime: Oh shit!

The moment got ruined when a sudden wave of cold water brushed against our feet. I startled and Utahime just jumped onto me, her hands on my shoulder and her legs wrapped around my hips.

She looked at me, our faces just a few centimetres apart. She then stood down on her feet.

She looked down and said,