part 4

°•°•°○●○●○○●°•°•°

IN THE MORNING

When deidara wake up he found himself in a different place he remembered to sleep.
He was laying In rocks.

- Good morning, danna it wasn't comfortable...but I slept well hmn-

- I didn't ask you but it's okay- sasori was attentive to that thing it was a puppet.

- tch...um that un?- he pointed at the puppet.
- it's my masterpiece-
- masterpiece?!- deidara approached it to see better over the puppeteer shoulder.

It a well made puppet it's features are well Defined. It even have a hair comped into ponytail. Sasori excimined on of the hands arranging each finger with great care.

- oh wow what a great job un- deidara said with excitement
- and does it have a name un ?- asked with mire excitement.

- it's not pet deidara-
- yeah but I guess it have a one-
-.....it's third kagekage-
- ooh huh?!- the blonde surprised.

- I'm a puppeteer I can make human puppets-
- how did you get his body hm- the iwa e asked curiosily.

- wanna know....I killed him- sasori voice is the same as always, but Deidara felt uncomfortable.
Sasori smile satisfyingly.

--------------

-wanna know....I killed him- sasori voice is the same as always, but Deidara felt uncomfortable.
Sasori smile satisfyingly.

Seeing the blonde's uncomfort sasori smiled satisfyingly.

- did you get scared brat- sasori said.
- of course no..hm..- deidara replyed arrogantly.
- then what was that sudden expression- sasori raised an eyesbrow'

Deidara pov

"The puppeteer is kinda scary he fought the kagekage of hidden in the sands, then danna would probably be strong"

- I just remembered about my danna- i said.
- danna?-
- yes, the jonin gari my former teacher...he was just like you hmn- my face saddened while talking about him, but I keep my smile.

- oh I see i had heard of him, he was one of the most powerfull jonin...he had died in a solo dangerous mission- sasori scratch his arms focusing on his puppet.

- who taught you danna un- I asked him the puppeteer look at me from his side eye.
- why are you calling me danna all the time?- sasori said annoyed.

Finally sasori asked what was bothering him, if deidara used to call his sensei danna then why is he calling sasori by it?!. Sasori and deidara just met one or two days before in that low time why so much respect?.

Sasori now stare at deidara with an raised eyebrow trying to figure out what's going on the blonde's mind.

- I already told you,... you remind me of my sensei un-

The redhead sighed.
- my granny taugh me how to control, make puppets after my parents death, she took care of me- danna said with a emotionless face.
- h-how did your parents die hm- I asked him, looking down.