about jeon wonwoo

Life was never easy for  wonwoo living in dirt without any parental love. You see his parents never wants kids so after he born they left him on street to die. But life have planned something for him .  He survive . So for living he have to do work but what kind of work kids can do. So in the race of survive he step foot in dark side steal, fight and many more things he do to survive. From his childhood he only see murder, fight, drug etc. But you see God have given him super intelligence. He was sharp then any adult. He always like to observe people, things around him because of that he gain the power of knowing anything without any difficulty. However growing up in bad environment he drown in that and at the age of 18 he became the most ruthless cold hearted mafia in whole world. But know one have seen him he is like shadow you know he is there but impossible to see. Even his men also never see his face. But his few trusted friend  which he made from his childhiod  That become the strongest key to eliminate his enemy. He got everything he wants money, power but still one is missing his life that was love  . He was restless to find that............

             **Jeon Wonwoo**

             **Jeon Wonwoo**

Will he find the love
Let's see............