One

It is start of a new day sun is rising bird start fly in sky. With that alarm rings in someone's room. With groan someone start his day and someone was hoshi. Another day, another morning with that hoshi woke up. He goes to bathroom for morning routine. After finishing that he go to in kitchen to see if something woke or not but there was none because he always wake early then anyone in his home because if he didn't wake then his parents will again start him remind that he is loser. So he doesn't want face that on his first day of college. He start make breakfast for him and his family. After finishing his breakfast he go to ready for college.
From the moment he wake till getting ready to college he didn't uttar a single word. It always been like this whenever he surrounded by people he pretend to cheerful person but when he is alone you will not hear a single word from him. After getting ready for college he come to living room.

There he saw his parents having breakfast

There he saw his parents having breakfast. So he goes to greet them."Good morning mom and dad. How was your sleep "he said. " It was good my baby "his mother said with a smile to him. " Are you excited for your first day in college? " His father ask him. "Yes dad but little bit nervous" hoshi said to his father." Now I get going otherwise I'll be late bye mom , bye dad" . "Bye son" His parent said. He never held long conversation with his parents and they never ask him. It was always like this.

Hoshi left his home walk to bus station with headphones on . He doesn't have any friend so he wear headphone during his walk or in bus so it was so normal for him. He sat window seat minding in own business. Bus drop him in his destination. With a little hope that he will find someone here he go to his class according to time table
When he reach in his class he search for seat for him after finding one for him he sat there and continue to listen music till teacher come. After some time one group of boys come in that class all were so handsome girls start shamelessly checking out them but they never paid attention to them. In that group hoshi caught someone. Just by watching him he feels something which he never felt before it tells him he can trust him that person never gonna hurt him like all romance books he will burn whole world him . But due to his trust issues he shrug that feeling. But steal glance whenever he got chance.
Just like that his two classes finish now it's time for lunch because he doesn't have any he sat alone and eating his food with headphones on. Lots of things going on his mind but there was no one to listen him . He can't help but remember that person again and again. He doesn't to hurt again but something telling him his life will change because of that person
After finishing his lunch he go to his next class that was his class . After that class he goes for his part time jobs because he doesn't want to rely on his parents. He work in cafe it was a beautiful cafe. He get enough salary in that job. During his shift same boy group from come there for coffee. While taking there order hoshi make eye contact with that and it makes him to see his eyes again and again but he somehow pull him together and give them there order.
After finishing his shift he come back to his home direct goes to his room because he never eat dinner
After freshen up he sat to do his study he can't help think about today's incident and that person. A smile come in his face maybe he finally find that person whom he was waiting with that thought he drift in sleep that now he can be happy...................

Who is that person? Will he really gonna love hoshi?
Let's see...............