Nine

Hoshi's pov /-

I'm right now sitting in wonwoo's room Or should I say my room. Wonwoo told me this is my home his everything is my. I can do whatever I
want.
" Mi sol what are you thinking? " He asked me while back hugging me. "I'm just thinking how my life change and how happy I'm with you"

"Forget about past mi sol just think about your present and future with me. Hmm"
" I will ""here take this card. " He give me black card without any second thought. "I don't need this wonu how I'm supposed to return all this. " You don't have to worry about anything mi sol. And you don't have to return anything to me my everything is your my money, my love, my life, everything. You just have to love me that's all okk. "
"I will do that I will love you so much that you don't need any one. "
" I also don't want anyone " I love you mi sol. "
I too love you  woo"
"Woo? " He said while rising his eyebrows.
" What you can call mi sol I can't call you woo. Hmm? " " You can call me anything you want even daddy too. " I hit his chest while blushing on his Statment how can he say something like this so casually. He was laughing at that.
" Let's go everyone is waiting for us  If something happen there call me ok. " Wonwoo said while caressing my hair. " I will . I will miss you " I was hugging him tightly.
"Me too mi sol" Instead of breaking the  hug he carry me downstairs.
After reaching down stairs he put me I can everyone giving us teasing smile. I turned towards him and adjust his tie.
while I'm adjusting his tie, he give me a playful smile. As he’s about to leave, I stands on my tiptoes, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and saying, “Have a great day!”

He opens the door, stepping into the cool morning air, turning back for one last wave as she watches from the doorway with a warm, content smile. The moment feels simple but filled with love and care. Everyone leave with him leaving me and maknae line and jeonghan hyung and Joshua hyung.
No body pov /-
" What a lovely couple I'm so jealous everyone call me coups so romantic now you and wonu stealing it" Jeonghan hyung said with playful grin. "Hyung stop it  let's get ready to go. " Hoshi said while running upstairs with flutter face.
After some time they left for shopping mall. "Let's spend our boyfriend money Guys. They off course earn for us. " Joshua said while evil grin. " Let's go " Jeonghan said with that everyone enter in mall.
---

The afternoon sun streamed through the mall’s glass ceiling, casting warm patches of light on the bustling crowd below. Hoshi,jeonghan,Joshua,minghao dino seungkwan,—wandered through the aisles, laughing at old inside jokes and playfully debating which store to hit next.

“I swear, minghao, you don’t *need* another pair of shoes,” jeonghan teased, nudging him as they passed a display window full of designer shoes.

he gave him a mock-offended look. “I can never have too many shoes, hyung. But you? You definitely don’t need more flannel shirts.”

Joshua giggled as they entered a quirky boutique, its shelves lined with eccentric trinkets and unique clothing. Dino wandered off to browse, distracted by a strange-looking jacket on display.

“This is so you, hoshi ,” Joshua called, holding up a ridiculous oversized hat.

He chuckled, shaking his head. “You wish. Let’s check out the food court after this. I’m starving.”

As they continued to explore the store, the air felt light, carefree. Seungkwan and dino were discussing which movies to watch that weekend, while jeonghan kept nudging hoshi to try on something outlandish for fun. It was just one of those easy days—nothing extraordinary, but exactly what they needed.

Until a sharp voice cut through the laughter.

Hos I didn’t think I’d run into you *here*."

Hoshi froze, the light in his eyes dimming instantly. The friends turned to see a tall figure approaching—Rehana She had a smirk on her face, though her eyes betrayed something colder. There was tension in the air that no one could miss.

“Oh, hey, Rehana,” Hoshi muttered, scratching the back of his neck, clearly uncomfortable.

The others exchanged awkward glances, unsure whether to intervene or stay quiet.
“I thought you are not rich,” Rehana continued, her tone biting. “But here you are, goofing around with *them*.”

Dino stepped forward slightly, his jaw clenched, ready to say something, but seungkwan subtly grabbed his arm to stop him.

Rehana’s eyes flicked to hoshi's neck and see the mark, giving them a once-over before landing back on Mark. “You’re not even trying to hide them, huh?”

Hoshi opened his mouth to respond, but the words seemed stuck in his throat. His friends stood around him, suddenly feeling the weight of the moment.

“that's none of your concern,” jeonghan said, his voice firm but calm, trying to diffuse the situation.

Rehana raised an eyebrow, clearly unimpressed. “Sure. A slut is never my concern.”

There was a beat of silence, the atmosphere thick with tension. The fun, carefree mood of the afternoon evaporated, replaced by an uncomfortable heaviness.

“Well,” Rehana said finally, flipping her hair back, “I’ll let you get back to your *day*. Don’t worry—I won’t bother you again.” With that, she turned on her heel and walked away, leaving a trail of bitterness behind her.

Hoshi exhaled, running a hand through his hair. “Sorry, guys. That was... unexpected.”

Minghao clapped a hand on his shoulder. “Hey, don’t apologize. You good?”

“Yeah, just... didn’t expect to see her.”

Seungkwan gave him a soft smile. “We’ve got your back, hyung.”

The group fell into a slightly awkward silence for a moment, the previous lightness of the day feeling distant.  minghao nudged him with him elbow, trying to bring the mood back.

“So... food court? We could all use a break after *that*.”

Hoshi smiley weakly but nodded. “Yeah, food sounds good.”

As they headed toward the food court, the tension began to slowly dissolve. The friends stuck close, rallying around Hoshi as they always had, ready to reclaim the day.

---