The old Days...

"Faith! I call you later!" You shout into your phone, your friend, Faith kept blabbing on."But y/n! Can I at least come over," she whines, you scoff,"You know I have personal stuff going on."
You finally hung up the phone and you opened the portal to dreamscape. You saw Olivia and droplet playing together,"Is Vince back yet?" You asked them with anxiousness. Both sadly nodded,'Why does it take him ten years to come back?' You frowned,"I'm sorry y/n..." Olivia's eye showed a apologetic look.
After poking everyone about Vince's return, you decide to go back to your house.'waiting... Blsssh, who has time for that, I'll wait...' You never thought that this would take that long.

You walked outside and the to cold autumn air, in the distance was Miss Mahogany's big ass mansion. You didn't know where you were going, but you had you headsets on, just in case oak calls you for an emergency. You had walked up to 100 oak st. (Hehehe get "Oak st.") Where FreddyFazbear's pizza was. You stood in front of it, then looked through the windows... Nothing in there, of course. You were about to walk away, until you heard a loud crash inside.
You tried to see what was in there but couldn't see. You ran to the back of the restruant, and saw the backdoor slightly cracked. You couldn't help but explore.

When you walked in it was really dusty and especially intoxicating. Every step you took, it smelled of rotting meat, it came closer. You had walked into a door way that said Employees Only, you peaked your head inside. You saw the very old animatronics, you gagged at the smell, throwing up in your mouth. Poor Bonnie's face was gone, along with his arm. Chica's beak was broken, and she had no hands. Foxy and Freddy both had holes, which was not as worse as bonnie and chica's.
You heard another crash, which was from the kitchen. You walked towards it, you smelled more of the intoxicating smell. You walked into the kitchen, almost slipping into a spill of... Pizza sauce? That did not smell or what so ever look like pizza sauce.

'Is this even... Fnaf anymore?'

You scream really loud, then a pair of hands covers your mouth. You look up to see... Alexander, he looked different,"Well isn't (Nickname)?" He chuckled devilishly.
"What have you been up to?" He said darkly,'please don't rape me...' You frowned. He removed his hand from your mouth,"I'm not telling you," you spat at him, he chuckled. You looked at him as he walked around the kitchen, you heard a drawer open, Alex had pick up a knife. You eyes widened as you backed away,"Why are you doing this?" You at him disgusted.
You heard a voice say something from your headphone but you couldn't hear it. You were about to run until you slipped on a pool of blood. You thought it was over... Until you saw The new Freddy run past you and jumped onto Alex. You looked in horror as Freddy ripped him into shreds, his screams echoed through the pizzeria. You saw more coming, you made a run for it.

You ran out the door, and shut it completely.