Only human...

Vince's P.o.v
I came into the room to check on Y/n, trust me I don't wanna go outside either. I peeked into her room, she wasn't there."What?!" I look around the house and I couldn't find her anywhere!
I went to dreamscape, then saw oak,"Oak! Y/n... She's gone!"

Normal P.o.v
Tears roll down your cheek, you whimper,"What's the matter... Cat caught your tongue?" He chuckles."Vince isn't here to save you, this time..." You were about to give up. You were running out of air, you started struggling. His grip tightened.
"Let her go!" A fimilar voice shouts, then you fell onto the ground. You were stunned, Vince kicked Boogyman in the face. You got up, until you were pushed into the ground, by autophobia. You struggled but he held you down,"agh! Let... Get off!"
His pressure grew heavy, then you kicked him off, but your foot went through him. He picked you up by your foot, and you were upside down. You looked at autophobia,"Sorry if I have to do this," you shot ice at his face, then he dropped you.
You got up and ran towards Vince who was also struggling to fight. You jumped onto your Father's back and tried to choke him, and Vince eyes widened. Then arms grabbed you and through you on the ground. You got up, Vince was by your side.

"Your too weak to stop me... You both are..."
Vince picked you up,"Are you ready this time." You nod slightly, then threw you over at boogy. You were about to get him, until he shot at you, which you launched into a wall."Y/n!" Vince shouts, you couldn't get up this time. You felt a piercing feeling on your stomach, you realized you were bleeding. You covered it,"I'm fine!" Vince grew with rage. Lots of sounds were heard, your ears started ringing from the loud sounds.
You laid there, slowly passing, you look at Autophobia,"H-Help," you whimper weakly. Autophobia eyes soften with guilt, he picks you up carefully. Your Father shouts,"You Dumbarton! Let her go at once!" Autophobia didn't put you down. He narrows his eyes,"How dare you undermine me! I'm your master, autophobia!" He shouts. Vince looks towards you two,"I'm not autophobia anymore... I'm Vinny now..." Vinny narrows his eyes.
You look at your father's reaction, he was enraged, he shoots a blast of (fire/darkness) at him. It hits Vinny, then he poofs away."No!" You scream, you fell onto the ground with a loud crash. You groan, blood poured out your body, you tried to cover it.
Everything around you started to get dark and blurry, you saw Vince get knock down. Your hand blast ice spikes towards boogy, Vince ducks from your icy blast, impaling your Father. Your Father screamed in agony and pain, then dissolves into black smoke. Your vision was going out slowly. Vince ran towards you,"Y/n! Don't... Give up on me! Wake up!" He shook you. He removes your hand from your stomach to see blood, he then looks at you in horror,"How come you didn't tell me..."
You chuckle weakly,"I guess it was that time of the month...heh," Vince wasn't laughing."I didn't want you to worry," you said weakly, Vince started to tear up,"That's what I'm doing right now!"
Tears went down your face,"I'm sorry...I'm big failure," your voice was going, Vince shook his head,"No! Your not a failure... Can you see that!" Vince was crying now.

(Hang on a moment *cries in corner*)

"We both failed each other..." He said. Your eyes close," Y/n...Y/n...Y/n! Wake up!" Vince shakes you. He tries to wake you up, you weren't awake."I'm sorry... I'm failure!" He cries. He stops to see your body fade away into snowflakes,"No!" He watches in horror. He sank down,"I couldn't do anything..."

------

You open your eyes, you thought you were in heaven, but you weren't. It was a big foggy white space area. You look around,"Hello?" You say quietly, you noticed that you were wearing different clothing. Some sort of brown jacket thingy, you glance around. You realized that you were alone... Forever...
Sank onto the floor, and burst into tears. You never gonna see Vince or your friends again...

(;-;)

You cry softly, then you felt a hand on your shoulder, you gasp. You turn to see... Vince?! "I would like this dance," you cried tears of joy."Vince!" You hug him tightly, he cried, you cried."I thought I'll never see you again..." You whisper, he smiles. Then kisses you...

"I'll be here with you... Forever..."