Clarity

You woke up feeling an arm around your waist, kinda snuggly. You felt cold,'what happened last night...' You thought. You turn your head slightly, seeing vince... Sleeping bedsides you."Vince...VINCE! Wake up!" You shout, he got up in panic,"Wha?"
You both just stared,"What the hell happened last night?" You whisper to yourself. You were about to get up until you realized you that you were half dressed, you wrapped yourself with your sheet.
Only thing you could see was clothing leading to your room. You facepalm after you remembered what happened,"What is Darren gonna say?" Vince frowned. Something broke after he said that, you slowly walk away. You head to your bathroom.
You let hot water run down your face, you quietly sang Clarity...

(Addicted to this song :3)

You heard the door open, which made you stop singing. You saw Vince's figure standing outside the curtain,"Vince! I need privacy!" You scold him. He looked more nervous than you were. It happened really quickly, he was inside the stall... In the shower with you... You tried to hide your blush."V-Vince... Heh, can you give me some space," your voice cracked. Vince did an awkward smile, but then pulled you into a tight embrace. You stared at him, he stared at you, clarity played in your head. You didn't realize it, but you started to quietly sing.
Vince was just about to kiss you, until your phone rang. You did a double take,'F the phone.' You ran out, your ringtone rang so loud, Vince could probably hear it."Hello?" You speaked into the phone, nobody replied, you automatically hung up.

After finally getting dressed, you walked out, bumping into Vince. Something inside you jumped, you almost passed out when you saw Vince with out a shirt."Uhhh... Vince, I'll go find you a shirt."
You dug through the closet, then you found a Markiplier shirt that you never wore. It had his pink mustache and his 'M'. Vince put it on... Since he kinda sounded like Markiplier, you let him wear it."You look different... In a good way!" You smile, Vince had a sad smile."Vince... What's wrong? We can hide this... All of it!" You comfort him, then you realized he was... Oh...

"Darren's gonna kill me"