happy birthday ✧

You grin and run up to Emilee as you spot her at Euston station.
"Im so happy you're here!" You grin, throwing your arms around her.

"Me too, I cannot wait for tonight," She smiles back as you link her arm and start walking her out the station.

"How are Brandi and Frankie?"

She shrugs slightly, "Normal, can't believe they weren't free this weekend though.. feels kind of snakey, y'know?"

"I mean-"

"No, no, no, Juli it's your twenty fifth and they couldn't even come down to celebrate, I'd be pissed."

"It's really not that deep Em, they apologised and stuff," You unlink her arm, guiding her through the underground to the northern line platform.

She doesn't say anything but you spot her roll her eyes out of the corner of your eye.

"Anyway! Are you excited to see the flat?"  You glance over as the two of you sit down on the tube, "Im literally counting down the days before you move in with us."

"Of course im excited, London isn't ready for me to arrive babes."

You just laugh, pulling her onto the next tube.

✧ ˚  ·    .

"God Juli you better make a move tonight or I swear to god I will," Emilee runs her fingers through her hair, laughing slightly as she speaks.

Becky looks up, "Is this about Arthur?"

You nod, "I was thinking of maybe trying to talk to him tonight.. but I just don't know.. like it would be so bad if he didn't feel the same at all."

"He does, you're majorly overthinking it," Becky rubs your shoulders slowly as you finish curling your hair.

Out of the corner of your eye you spot Emilee rolling her eyes again and you slightly raise an eyebrow. She seems to be acting so differently today, you can't help but feel confused and ever so concerned.

"Em, are you o-"

She cuts you off, "Im actually dying for a drink, anyone fancy a shot?"

"Uhm, later on yeah? I was actually thinking we could all set up for the party before drinking anything."

Becky nods but Emilee just gets up anyway, "Boring, It'll be fine, relax."

You frown slightly as she walks out, leaving you and Becky stood in your room alone.

"Shes actually acting so strangely today," Becky looks at the doorway before glancing at herself in the mirror.

"Im sure it's nothing.."

-