meeting the friends ✧

Both brunettes were sat on the sofa, dressed up slightly, waiting for Will to arrive. "He's late," you mutter looking at your phone.
"Didn't expect him to be on time anyway," Becky says dabbing at her cheeks with a beauty blender, using her phone as a mirror.

emilee :))
last seen 19:36

how is everything babes

its alright, apartment is great but im super nervous

whyy? you shouldn't be nervous
this is exciting! your living in london for christ sake

just meeting a few new people tonight worried my
amazing personality wont dazzle them

julia you're literally the most amazing person ever how
could they not love you

true i am pretty spectacular

ooo also see anyone fit yet?

only seen one guy, arthur hill, seemed sweet
but not sure if he's my type

arthur hill does music doesn't he?

idfk bro anyway im gonna go call will since he's late

alright babes have a great time tonight
everyone will love you trust

have fun doing that essay

you're so funny 🙄🙄

You laugh slightly at your conversation with Emilee, Becky peers over, "Can't wait until she finishes University."
"She's gonna move here after Uni isn't she?" Becky says, scrolling through Instagram now.
You nod while dialling Will's number, "Are you coming or what?" you shout into the phone as he answers.
"Oh shit yeah, totally forgot, you two should just head here," He shouts back, you can make-out a large group of people talking around him.
"Send me the address," you sigh loudly, "you owe us."
"I kno-"
Cutting the phone off you get up and walk towards the door, pulling on your baggy leather jacket, "we have to make our own way there."
"Your brother's useless,"
"I'm aware."

✧ ˚  ·    .

After a rather long trip on the underground and a small walk, you're both round the corner from the pub. You can hear laughing and talking in the distance, you slow down beginning to feel slightly more nervous. "You alright?" Becky says, taking notice of your change of pace.
"Just a little worried, how many people exactly are coming?"
She pauses, "Uh, lets not talk about that for now, but trust me you'll be fine, they're a lovely bunch."
You raise an eyebrow at her before shrugging it off, "Will owes us both a drink."
The two of you turn the corner and see about 5 people stood outside the pub including Will, his friends Stephen and James who you recognize from the few videos of his you've actually watched and two unknown men. One of them has a muscular build, brown hair and a brown beard, who would be very much Emilee's type. The other is shorter, blonde, holding a cocktail. Will spots you both, Becky quickly walks over while you continue with a slower pace. "Is that your sister?" you overhear the blonde say.
"Sadly," you say approaching the group. They laugh, "Funny," Will says bringing you into a hug, "this is Julianna, my younger sister."
"Younger? Chris just became interested," Stephen says with a mischievous grin plastered on his face, Chris begins to retaliate but everyone's laughs drown him out.
"Right, I'm not a nonce but nice to meet you, I'm Chris," The short blonde says giving you a light and friendly hug.
"James, but I think you know me," James says greeting you with a small hug.
You nod at him, "When I do watch Will's videos, which is rare, you're usually in them."
Stephen cracks up a laugh, "Stephen," he says also going to shake your hand.
The brown haired man who's just been laughing most of the time finally speaks up, "I'm George, I believe you met my roommate earlier."
"Arthur Hill?" You ask hoping you remembered the right name.
George nods, "Yeah, that one, he mentioned that he'd been looking for Becky and bumped into you."