22. Back to school

It's been more than a week since everything happened and Alessa made it her duty to visit Vivaan at home after school every day and her brother made it his duty to visit him at night. Apart from school hours, Vivaan didn't feel lonely not even for a moment as he was made feel special all the time.

Today he was starting school again as Alessa and Leo both separately ordered him not to enter school without them and he followed the order.

"Is Alessa coming?" His father asked bringing his bag from the backseat.

"Yeah, she must be reaching soon." He said taking the bag.

"Vivi" His father said putting his hand on his head "I know you are a big boy and you can handle things on your own. But my child please don't hide thing from us. This was such a big thing and thank god that Alessa complained and it came out. I don't know why you didn't tell us but trust me you are the most important than anything for us."

"I am sorry Dad," Viv said feeling bad for making his father worried.

"Should we spend more time as a family? Maybe because of your puberty, you are feeling distant from us." He questioned worried about how much is he hiding.

Viv got upset seeing his father worried and he just hugged him "There is nothing like that Dad. And I promise if anyone tries to cause me any harm then I will surely inform you." He said relaxing in the hug and caressing his back when suddenly they both felt someone hugging them.

"Me too uncle." Alessa happily joined them laughing and giggling.

"Oh is that our little gudiya?" Rajveer laughed pinching her cheeks while she smiled at them "But you are not gudiya, you are Jhansi ki rani who protected her friend."

Alessa furrowed her brows at him "Ok gudiya is a doll but what is Jha........ what you said."

Rajveer chuckled at her question. Well, that's how they usually spend time with her. While Rajveer tells her great people of history, Greco teaches her Italian.

"Jhansi ki Rani was a great queen of one of the kingdom in India who entered the warfield against Britishers with her child on her back." He told her while she listened keenly.

"Oh, that's so brave." Alessa heard with utmost attention "And then?"

"Guys we are getting late for classes. How about you carry that great piece of information for later." Vivaan said looking at the watch.

Rajveer rolled his eyes at him "Ignore him. He is just jealous that I love you more than him." Rajveer said as Alessa giggled.

"Why don't you adopt her?" Vivaan said rolling his eyes.

"No," Leo, Noah, and Ethan who had been enjoying till now said instantly making all of them laugh.

"They are also jealous type," Alessa whispered to him as Rajveer high-fived.

"Ok children, go to school and tell me if someone troubles you." Rajveer said and then looked at Leo "I am quite proud of you." He said with a small smirk as Vivaan's eyes widened and Leo nodded at him with a frown.

"Bye," Rajveer said a quick bye leaving before his son could say something.

"I like his father" Ethan said looking at the car leaving the premises.

"And I like his son," Leo said standing beside Vivaan who just elbowed his stomach making him wince in pain but before Viv could react he winked at him making him slap his forehead.

Soon they were all in their classes. Leo entered inside and looked around feeling happy and contended knowing that no one would make it hard for him anymore. And for the first time in years, all his day went smoothly without any unwanted people fucking up his happily going day.

It was the final period and Vivaan was walking to his class. He had this class with Alessa but he got late in the last class. While walking through the empty hallways he felt someone walking beside him as he looked at Leo.

"Don't you have class?" Vivaan asked looking at the watch in his hand.

"I have." He shrugged his shoulder and then looked at him "But we're going out for an ice cream." He told him.

"What?" Vivaan said shocked.

"Don't deny my love." Leo pouted looking at him.

Vivaan looked at his pout as he melted instantly controlling himself "I have class. Alessa is waiting for me." He told him the reason for his avoiding going.

Leo pouted looking up "I need to tell my sister soon so we can go out on dates without any worries."

Vivaan chuckled hearing him "I don't know how she will take all this." He said as his face fell "Would she dislike me for stealing her brother? No! She won't. She will understand. She is very compassionate." He blabbered on his own as he turned to Leo "You will make her understand to not hate me, right?" He let his worries out in front of him.

Leo held his shoulders hearing his worries as he patted lightly "Don't take so much pressure on yourself. Everything will be fine. As long as I am with you, nothing will cause distress in your life. And about my sister, trust me she is the most understanding in my entire family." He chuckled as Vivaan gave him a tight-lipped smile.

But Alessa's voice shocked them both "What are you two doing here?" She said standing at the end of the corridor.

Vivaan instantly pushed Leo as they both stood at some distance. Vivaan's face paled while Leo knew well how to mask his emotions.

"It's class time. What are you both doing out in the corridor?" She questioned again not getting an answer.

Leo looked at Vivaan who looked as if he saw some ghost "Sorellina, what are you doing here?" He said trying to divert her attention from her question while she slapped her forehead.

"Ethan is the sole reason. He stopped me saying he needed twin time as today's classes were hectic. He is so much sometimes." And she started blabbering about how Ethan sometimes causes her problems "Can you imagine, he dragged me outside in the park and sat there holding my hand for 5 minutes and then said positive energies are transferred and he left me after saying that." She said not believing her brother could do such a thing.

She looked up at Leo with wide eyes as Leo's heart raced not knowing what would come out of her mouth next "Wait! Does it mean he traded my positive energy with his negative ones?" She stomped her feet "Arghh he is impossible! I will complain to Ally today." She said as both Leo and Vivaan heaved a deep sigh silently celebrating on dodging her question again.

Vivaan patted her shoulder "We are getting late for class. Let's go." He said holding her and running in class's direction while Leo just smiled at their back.

"I will always love and protect you both, no matter what." Leo smiled at their back as he turned only to see Alessandro standing there.

"Sandro." He said confused walking up to him "What are you doing here?" He asked knowing well his brother's visit means something.

"Come with me." He said taking Leo with him.

"What happened? Will you tell me?"

"Our informers told us that the Russian mafia is coming out of their hiding spot. They are planning to do something big." He said taking a deep breath being a little worried about his precious sister "So we decided to change the security officers here with our people." He said walking towards the principal's office.

Reaching there he saw Noah and Ethan being already there. He took a seat beside them as Alessandro introduced the new officers.

"They are new people here. Keep your eyes open all the time. It's your duty to see if these men are working properly."

"Is it that concerning which made you visit school by yourself?" Noah asked knowing well his brother won't visit school without any reason.

"Anything about my sorellina is important," Alessandro replied curtly.

Once everything was settled, Alessandro left the school. Ethan tried to stop him but he didn't want to inform Alessa about his sudden visit which might make her worry even more.