Half-bloods quest

Y'all I'm gonna write the story like a movie so.... (Cast and songs to tell the story better)

                                                                                CAST

Madelyn Cline- Aura

Walker Scobell- Percy

Leah Jeffries- Annabeth

Aryan Simhadri- Grover

Glynn Turman- Chiron

'

                                                                      PLAYLIST

"What Do You Want" - Benson Boone (Chapter 3, Realizing)

   MESSAGE FROM AUTHOR: Hi! I am currently watching Percy Jackson so it might not be

 ENTIRELY accurate... Anyways thanks for reading! (I watched the whole show yesterday but I'm still learning Mythology)

*CAMP HALF BLOOD*

Chiron decided it was time for a new quest and decided to let Percy pick his group. Hades had been trying to bring more people to the underworld and was probably going to start a war. someone had to stop him.

Percy: I choose Annabeth and Grover.

Annabeth came up to Percy while Grover followed behind her.

Chiron: Very well, you lot will go tomorrow at 9:00 AM. Everyone please go to your cabins for rest.

The next morning the group set off on their quest.

                                               ***Satyrs path***

Percy: How are we going to get to Hades through a Satyrs path again?

Annabeth: It's called exploring.

As they continued walking Grover could smell something. It didn't smell like a human.

Grover: Can you smell that?

Percy: Yeah...

Annabeth: What's that?

Annabeth could see someone, or something, lying on the trail. Percy, Annabeth, and Grover ran over to her. The body was unconscious. They kneeled next to her

Grover: I feel like I've seen her somewhere before.

Her eyes slowly started to open. She had dirty blonde hair with grey eyes and was wearing baggy pants and a crop top. She had cuts all over her.

Percy: Hello? Are you awake?

Annabeth: Back up Percy.