Realizing

Aura looked around for a moment, taking in the trees, bushes, and the birds singing. She wondered if she would be chased her whole life. But when would she get a break?

"We need to get somewhere safe." Percy said, while looking around. "There really isn't a safe place exept camp.. Maybe there?" Grover added.  Annabeth rolled her eyes while adding on to the conversation "If we go back to camp, Chiron will think we failed." Suddenly they heard a loud noise. Kind of like a bang. Ava was the first to look where the noise came from. It was a blue cloud...

"Is that.." Percy said, while Aura just looked confused.. Suddenly, they heard a loud laugh coming from the blue cloud. They looked at it and realized it was Hades, "What does he want?" Percy whispered. "Well..." Aura mumbled and everyone looked at her. "He's been after me for about a week now.." Aura continued. When Hades came closer they all stood up and took a step back. "You all are coming with me." He said as he walked closer to the group. Annabeth, Percy, Aura, and Grover started running as fast as they could.

                              -"What Do You Want" starts playing by Benson Boone as they run-

-music stops-