Chapter 66

The boys and I had just finished having chicken fights in the pool when Seonghwa and Yeosang came outside. "I have just ordered some pizza for it to come around 12:30pm so we can chill by the pool or do whatever you guys want for a bit and then it will be here." Seonghwa spoke up.

Everyone thanked Seonghwa and carried on doing whatever they wanted to do. I decided to get out of the pool and dry off in the sun a little bit. Everyone else was in the pool while I lay on the sun lounger: closing my eyes to relax. I stayed like this for at least 30 minutes.

Suddenly, I could no longer feel the heat from the sun. I opened my eyes as I felt someone grab my legs then another grabbing my arms.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" I screeched as I was brought to the side of the pool. The two culprits laughed and began to swing me.

"A leg and a wing to see the king, a one, a two, a three." Yunho and Mingi released me and I flew into the water.
(If you know, you know.)

I held my breath as I descended into the water and shot straight back up.

"I was almost dry." I rolled my eyes.

"It won't take you long to dry again." Jongho joined in, siding with the clowns.

Is my princess sulking?" Wooyoung pouted. I nodded my head with a pout too. Jongho made a heaving sound.

"You two are disgusting with your cringy relationship." He said.

"I think they are adorable." Seonghwa added. Hongjoong agreed.

The rest mainly agreed with Seonghwa other than Mingi and Yunho but it was more of a joke for them. San was looking over at the two of us but didn't express his thoughts. I couldn't quite tell what he was thinking either.

I ended up getting out of the pool again and dried off with a towel before sitting back in the sun to finish drying off again.

Another 20 minutes went by and the pizza arrived. Everyone had got out the pool as soon as they heard the door and started drying off. Seonghwa put the pizzas onto the huge table by the poolside so we could eat out here.

"Damn, I forgot to bring the plates out earlier." Seonghwa spoke up.

"Would you like me to get some plates for you?" I asked Seonghwa.

"Yes please!" Seonghwa smiled gratefully. I ran up the garden and went straight to the kitchen, carefully stacking 9 plates on top of each other. Jongho then came in and took some of the plates.

"I came to help." He grinned. Jongho was always extremely helpful whenever I needed help. The others would always tell me that he is the opposite and a tease but I haven't really seen that side of him so I am yet to believe them. Then again, he was teasing me about drying out earlier but that is nothing compared to what some of them have told me.

"Thank you Jongho!" The two of us then went back to the garden and placed the plates on the table for everyone to get. One by one, they all took a plate and began piling pizza, wedges and chicken on.

I ended up taking a couple of wedges and a piece of fried chicken. "Is that all you are having?" Wooyoung asked quietly as we sat beside each other.

I nodded. "I'm not really hungry at the moment. I might have some more later." Wooyoung nodded and hesitantly went back to eating his own food.

After everyone had finished eating, we played a game of rock, paper, scissors to see who would be cleaning the dishes. We decided it would be last two to lose which was Hongjoong and I. Of course it is always me. I suck with these games. Even though it is just luck, I always tend to lose.