The Date Is Super Effective!

I looked at the clock. 8 am! I groaned and rolled from bed while my mother was making breakfast. Quickly, I grab a nice, casual outfit. After slipping it on, I run over to my mom and eat my breakfast quickly.
"Where are you off too, (Y/N)?" She asked me, curiously.
CRUD
"The movies," I say confidently, then walking out.
I walked halfway to the movies until I saw Len and Rin backseat driving (Like bawsses) in a cadilac. Len noticed me and stopped the car. He kicked the door open and offered me to join along. I, instinctively, said "Sure!" And hopped in. Once we arrive at the theater, Len speaks.
"I- I'm actually scared..." He whispered.
I smiled and snuggled into his arm, "It's okay,"
We walk in and buy our tickets. I could feel Len shaking the whole time we got our popcorn. Once we got in the theater, we sat down.
For some time, it was great! Len hugged me and hid behind me on my shoulder or arm every time a scary part happened. When it neared the middle of the movie, we still had half of our box of popcorn. Len was chewing on the popcorn rapidly as a nerve wracking bit had come. I comforted him, by leaning my head on his shoulder. But when it got super scary, Len screamed and tossed our popcorn up. Popcorn spilled all over us. We laughed, and laughed. I reach my hand in the popcorn bin after we are done cracking up. I feel only one piece left. But, I also felt a finger. It was Len's! Our hands touched as we both picked up the popcorn piece. Len let go and looked away, his face red. I did the same... But then it occurred to me, that I've been the brave one in our relationship... That's not changing! I grab Len's hand and squeeze it. Right around when the movie had ended, I felt something soft on my cheek. Len had kissed me! I... I don't know what to do! Should I kiss him back or... Or.... Ah! What the heck! I turn my head and kiss Len on the cheek. Suddenly, I feel Len grab my hands and pulls me closer. He kisses me on the lips! I just forget about everything.. About (F/N)... About Rin... I don't know!