Life and Death

The whole room busted out in laughter.

"Thanks Oli, I think we needed your sharp whit to cut the tension" Emmery said.

"I've never met the Sister's before; I didn't even know they existed still!" Carter admitted "that's honestly the coolest thing I've ever gotten to experience."

"It's a well guarded secret among high born High Elves. It's by their request we shield them. Now let's move to my office since it's closer than the kings. We have much to discuss between the inevitable impending war."

"And our dear sister's wedding" Alistar stood up from his place on the ground.

"With all the bad, it will be good to have a celebration of sorts, Elysium will unite bringing in a new era." Alderic said, "I've never been prouder to have you as my baby sister Rion."

Walking over to me he picked me up and gave me a big hug swinging me around like I'm a child again. It felt good to be protected by him. By all of them. The room was overflowing with love.

After heading back to my mother's office Tamra brings refreshments and lunch to her office.

Sitting next to Carter and Theo, we all ready ourselves for this conversation.

"The Sisters gave us some clarifications I feel we all needed." The queen started "we will have to find you a more suitable necromancy tutor. I'll have Alistar start researching the ancient gods and this Nothingness we are to face. Alderic is right, we also need to plan for a wedding. The wedding will bring the clan's together and for the first time in centuries, and give us all a chance to build alliances and strength them. I'll talk with Sera's mother about them both taking time from the season of the hunt, to aid in wedding plans."

"So, we are planning a wedding and a war at the same time..." I chuckle a bit "that doesn't sound the least bit complicated at all, nothing could go wrong."

Everyone chuckled, cause it really did sound like a whole complicated mess.

"Anyways are we going to talk about this whole death entity Netherworld shit those witches said or what?" Theo said "or are we gonna sit and talk wedding details. Cause I for one need to know what to do to protect my wife"

Orion: are you worried about me?
Theo: are you seriously asking me that?
Orion: maybe?
Theo: don't make me take you back to our room.
Orion: is that a promise?
Theo: stop it right now
Orion: or what?

"Are you two finished with your private conversation, may I continue? Or shall we wait a bit longer?" My mother said shrewdly .

"We will find you a better magic teacher like I was saying, and we will have to find ways to test your bond and maybe even strengthen it. From what the Sisters had said you are her tether to this world. You are her lifeline. Which is why life can tame death." My mother continues "Orion, you have so much that was just piled on your plate. Do you think you can handle it?

"Do you think I have a choice?"

Leaving the conversation at that, we all split up and head in our separate directions, managing the task's we've been given.

Theo catches Carter up on all the things over the past few days as we head to the dining hall.

"Well damn that's a whole shit show I'm sorry I was a shit guard and I wasn't around." Cater responded disappointed in himself.

"It's okay man, I didn't include you. I think this was stuff we needed to do on our own. Something to make things about us and not the responsibilities of our duties and a bond." Theo said.