Character Introduction✧

Randall Boggs from Monsters Inc/Monsters University X my OC Rin Cheshire.
OK, so this is my first story and its just gonna start out in Monsters University before leading into Monsters Inc.
(Note: at 29/11/15 this was wrote over/edited)
Hey! I hope you enjoy!
I was looking around but found hardly ANY Randall Boggs X Reader's! Which is crazy since who couldn't love this adorable reptile?! (I'm assuming he's a reptile-lizard-creature XD)
I'm gonna be using my OC for this story, so I'm gonna start it out with a character introduction before actually getting into the story :)
The Picture is an old picture I made of Rin, her eyes changed a bit with development so you're gonna have to excuse me for that
Anyway: Character introduction:

Name: Rin Cheshire
Hair: pale blonde
Hair length: reaches down to her knees and is straight yet bouncy
Eyes: (when developed) They're Blue with moving stars in them, like real stars
Race: she is the female Cheshire Cat (if you hadn't guessed by the name) which also means she has a cat tail and ears, they're grey with blue stripes
Parents: Her father is the moon while her mother is the Hope Diamond, which is a cursed blue jewel (their 'souls' created her and her brother)
Siblings: she has a twin brother, Chess (yes, his full name is Chess Cheshire XD)
Friends: her two closest best friends are my two OC's, Rae (spoken as Rey-yah) and Kilala (she's my OC's familiar but I'll just keep her as a friend in this one, since I kinda think it'd be like slavery XD)
Skin: when she's in human form (yes I'm putting human forms in this) she has pale skin with bright blue stripes (kinda like how a tiger's stripes are) and with two across each cheek.
When she's in her monster form she's (Can't explain) like a-hnnngh I dunno I can't explain, like a cat with grey fur, blue stripes and has large claws on her hands and feet (or should I say paws? Lol) (I'll try make a pic to show)
Mouth: I'm only putting mouth because she can stretch her mouth into a very large grin, her teeth are all sharp and her lips are naturally a pale blue
Piercings: she has a couple on her left cat ear
Personality: she is actually a bit crazy, usually loud, huge sense of humor, violent, easily angered, powerful in strength and power (yes she can use magic, she just uses it for her weapon, a axe-scythe...I'll explain that later...and she uses it to kinda 'summon' stuff I guess you could say, she uses blue smoke), she is addicted to caffeine and cakes/sweets.
That's all I can really think for personality at the minute XD
dislikes: perverts, dogs, dolls, mirrors, water, jocks, wearing skirts, sexists, racists etc.
Likes: cakes/sweets, caffeine, blue and silver, animals, keys, shiny objects, nature, gender equality, stars, the moon, cursed objects, circus's etc.

Jeez, OK! Think I'm gonna stop the introduction here XD this turned out to be longer than I expected for just an introduction....but, at least you get a good idea about my OC, she's gonna start out a little geeky so she can hide her identity (you'll understand why later) but she'll soon get to be her crazy self! ( • ̀ω•́ )✧